Injury Update on Andrighetto, Dumont, Tinordi
MONTREAL, QUE. - Montreal Canadiens and Hamilton Bulldogs general manager Marc Bergevin announced today the following injury updates on forwards Sven Andrighetto and Gabriel Dumont as well as defenceman Jarred Tinordi.
Suffered upper body injury on April 18 - out 1-2 weeks
Broken foot - out 4-6 weeks
Underwent wrist surgery on April 20 - out 2-3 months
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 21, 2015
- Admirals and Skalde Mutually Agree to Part Ways - Norfolk Admirals
- Wolves Add Seven Ahead of Game 1 - Chicago Wolves
- ESPN Radio Block Party on the Plaza Before Game 3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Injury Update on Andrighetto, Dumont, Tinordi - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Minnesota Recalls 11 Players from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Monarchs Sign Mastalerz to ATO - Manchester Monarchs
- Canucks Recall Sven Baertschi from Comets - Utica Comets
- Six Things You Need to Know - AHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.