Minnesota Recalls 11 Players from Iowa
DES MOINES, IA - Minnesota Wild General Manager Chuck Fletcher on Tuesday announced the National Hockey League (NHL) club has recalled the following 11 players from the Iowa Wild of the American Hockey League (AHL):
D Stu Bickel
D Jonathon Blum
G John Curry
F Kurtis Gabriel
D Guillaume Gelinas
F Tyler Graovac
F Michael Keranen
F Zack Mitchell
D Gustav Olofsson
F Brett Sutter
F Stephane Veilleux
Minnesota is in the first round of the NHL's Stanley Cup Playoffs, leading the best-of-seven series 2-to-1 over the St. Louis Blues. Game 4 is slated for 8:30 P.M. on Wednesday at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul.
The 2015-16 American Hockey League regular season schedule will be announced over the summer.
Fans may purchase single game tickets multiple ways, either through the team's website - www.Iowawild.com, Wells Fargo Arena box office or Dahl's Ticketing. Tickets are available online at www.iowawild.com under the single game tickets tab. Fans may also purchase tickets by calling 1-866-553-2457 or by visiting www.iowaeventscenter.com. In order to purchase group tickets (10 or more), please call the Iowa Wild ticketing department at 515-564-8700. Fans interested in buying full season, or smaller season packages may call the Iowa Wild front office at 515-564-8700.
The Iowa Wild 2014-15 season is presented by Mercy Medical Center, it runs from October through April. Fans may purchase seats to see any of the team's 38 regular season home games at Wells Fargo Arena. Season tickets to see the Wild play its 2015-16 season at Wells Fargo Arena start at just $9 per game. For more information on tickets, including ticket plans and group seating, please contact the Wild ticket office by calling 515-564-8700 or go to www.iowawild.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from April 21, 2015
- Admirals and Skalde Mutually Agree to Part Ways - Norfolk Admirals
- Wolves Add Seven Ahead of Game 1 - Chicago Wolves
- ESPN Radio Block Party on the Plaza Before Game 3 - Syracuse Crunch
- Injury Update on Andrighetto, Dumont, Tinordi - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Minnesota Recalls 11 Players from Iowa - Iowa Wild
- Toronto Marlies Weekly - Toronto Marlies
- Monarchs Sign Mastalerz to ATO - Manchester Monarchs
- Canucks Recall Sven Baertschi from Comets - Utica Comets
- Six Things You Need to Know - AHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Iowa Wild Stories
- Minnesota Wild Signs Forward Mitchell Chaffee to Two-Year, Entry-Level Contract
- Minnesota Wild Signs Forwards Adam Beckman and Damien Giroux to Entry-Level Contracts
- Iowa Wild Announces COVID-19 Community Relief Campaign with Food Bank of Iowa
- Minnesota Wild Reassigns Defenseman Matt Bartkowski to Iowa
- Iowa Wild Statement Regarding Today's AHL Announcement