Wolves Launch School Supply Drive
The Chicago Wolves will host their first School Supply Drive to benefit the Sue Duncan Children's Center at home games on Wed., Oct. 20, and Sun., Oct. 24.
For each donation of school supplies, fans will receive one raffle ticket for a chance to win a $50 merchandise credit for chicagowolvesstore.com.
"We are glad to be involved with such a remarkable organization that has been changing students' futures for 50 years," said Wolves Senior Vice President of Operations Courtney Mahoney. "Sue's dedication to the children at her center is inspiring and we know these supplies are going to the students who care deeply about both their personal and academic success."
The Sue Duncan Children's Center was established in 1961 as a free educational and recreational after-school program for inner-city children. Located on Chicago's Southeast side, the program currently serves about 80 children of all ages.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 18, 2010
- Wolf Pack Notebook - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- Boston Bruins Shuffle Goalie Prospects - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Try To Gain Ground In The North Division With Four Games This Week - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wolf Pack Sign Goaltender Dov Grumet-Morris to PTO - Connecticut Whale
- Amerks, Mark's Pizzeria Announce Family Value Nights - Rochester Americans
- New Jersey Swaps Defensemen with Albany - Albany Devils
- Sound Tigers Weekly Report - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Devils Announce 2010-11 Promotional Schedule - Albany Devils
- Dynamic Duo - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Rockford Takes Two of Three in Week Two - Rockford IceHogs
- Oklahoma City Weekly Report - Oklahoma City Barons
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rivermen Weekly - Peoria Rivermen
- Peoria's Graham Mink Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Graham Mink Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - Peoria Rivermen
- Heat Hot Sheet - Edition Four - Abbotsford Heat
- Wolves Launch School Supply Drive - Chicago Wolves
- Bulldogs Assign Sebastien Bisaillon and David Urquhart to Wheeling - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Worcester Sharks Get Set for Home Opener on Saturday Against Bruins - Worcester Sharks
- Admirals Drop a Pair to Chicago Last Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Drop Two in Week 2 - Manitoba Moose
- Dollar Days, Pumpkin Pucks and More from the Pens - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Return Home After Bagging Moose - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blackhawks Assign Leddy to Rockford, Hog Talk at Swilligans Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Host Spurs Night this Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Nick Spaling Recalled by Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Spoil Home Opener, Phantoms In This Weekend - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.