Blues Recall Nolan, Kyrou from Rampage
SAN ANTONIO, TX - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced on Sunday that the Blues have recalled forwards Jordan Nolan and Jordan Kyrou from the San Antonio Rampage.
Nolan, 29, is playing his first season with the Rampage. The Garden River, Ontario native scored two goals on Saturday night as part of a three-point performance against the Rockford IceHogs. Nolan has totaled ten goals and 19 points in 30 games, ranked second on the Rampage in goals and third in points.
The two-time Stanley Cup winner has already appeared in 11 games this season with the Blues, recording two assists. In 372 career NHL games across eight seasons with Los Angeles, Buffalo, and St. Louis, Nolan has totaled 24 goals and 52 points.
Kyrou, 20, leads the Rampage in goals (11) and points (25) in his rookie season. The Toronto, Ontario native was selected to the 2019 AHL All-Star Classic and was named the AHL Rookie of the Month for December, the first Rampage rookie to earn the honor. The 2016 second-round Blues draft pick had nine goals and 20 points during a franchise record-tying 12 game points streak from Nov. 25 to Jan. 2.
Kyrou will join the Blues for the third time this season. He has one goal and one assist in 11 games with St. Louis.
The Rampage face the IceHogs again on Tuesday night to close out their four-game homestand at the AT&T Center. Puck-drop is scheduled for 7 p.m. CT, with the game available on the Ticket 760AM and on AHLTV.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from January 13, 2019
- Sens Beaten by Griffins as Teams Tie Season Series - Belleville Senators
- Barracuda Edge Heat 2-1 - San Jose Barracuda
- Hershey Takes Sunday Rematch over Phantoms 5-4 - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Stockton Stifled by San Jose in 2-1 Loss Sunday - Stockton Heat
- Bears Sweep Home-And-Home Stretch with 5-4 Win over Phantoms - Hershey Bears
- T-Birds Stun P-Bruins with Late OT Goal - Providence Bruins
- Coyotes Recall Pickard from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Hunt's Buzzer-Beater Downs Bruins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Canucks Reassign Adam Gaudette to the Comets - Utica Comets
- Penguins Sign Hirano and Lacroix to AHL Contracts - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Defenseman Davidson Assigned to Rockford - Rockford IceHogs
- Heat Head to San Jose for Sunday Matinee - Stockton Heat
- Blues Recall Nolan, Kyrou from Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Blue Jackets Recall Forward Kole Sherwood from Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Game Preview: Phantoms at Bears, 5 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Helewka's Two Give Roadrunners Late Edge in 3-2 Win over Chicago - Tucson Roadrunners
- Schroeder Nets Two as Comeback Falls Short - Rockford IceHogs
- Reign Run out of Comebacks in OT Loss - Ontario Reign
- Rampage Down IceHogs to Extend Home Win Streak - San Antonio Rampage
- Roadrunners Elude Wolves - Chicago Wolves
- Lazar Nets Winner as Heat Close Home Stand with OT Win - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids