Austin Poganski Assigned to Rampage
TORONTO, ONT - St. Louis Blues President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Doug Armstrong announced on Sunday that the Blues have assigned forward Austin Poganski to the San Antonio Rampage. Poganski will be available for the Rampage on Sunday when they face the Toronto Marlies.
Poganski, 23, was recalled by the Blues on Nov. 28 but did not see game action. A fourth-round pick of the Blues in 2014, the St. Cloud, Minnesota native has two goals and 13 points in 21 games with the Rampage this season. An assistant captain with the Rampage, Poganski has appeared in 84 career AHL games with San Antonio and tallied 12 goals and 34 points.
Goaltender Evan Fitzpatrick was added to the Rampage roster this weekend, allowing him to practice with the team and Blues development coaches while the team is in Toronto. He will be returned to ECHL Brampton following Sunday's game.
The Rampage and Marlies hit the ice on Sunday afternoon at Coca-Cola Coliseum, with puck-drop scheduled for 3 p.m. CT. The game is televised on NHL Network, and also broadcast on Ticket 760 and streamed on AHLTV. The 2019-20 Rampage season is presented by H-E-B.
Images from this story
San Antonio Rampage forward Austin Poganski
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 8, 2019
- Rampage Rally Falls Short in Loss to Marlies - San Antonio Rampage
- Penguins Lose in Overtime to Hershey, 3-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Bears Rally Past Penguins, Sweep Rivalry Weekend - Hershey Bears
- The Force Awakens with the IceHogs on Star Wars Night - Rockford IceHogs
- P-Bruins Fall to Hartford Wolf Pack, 4-1 - Providence Bruins
- Lettieri's Pair Pace Wolf Pack in 4-1 Win - Hartford Wolf Pack
- 'Canes Recall Gauthier from Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Marlies and Rampage Close out Back to Back Today at Coca-Cola Coliseum - Toronto Marlies
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Austin Poganski Assigned to Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Amerks Assign Aquin, Vail to Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- JC Beaudin Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Game Preview: Bears vs. Penguins, 5 PM - Hershey Bears
- San Diego Trips up Eagles in Overtime, 4-3 - Colorado Eagles
- Gulls Finish Rally in OT - San Diego Gulls
- Rally Finished in Shootout, a 5-4 Reign Win - Ontario Reign
- Barracuda Earn Point in Shootout Loss at Ontario - San Jose Barracuda
- Hot Start Ushers Roadrunners To Win In Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rocket Overcome Two-Goal Deficit, Score Three Unanswered Goals in a 4-3 Victory over the T-Birds - Laval Rocket
- Heat Roll to 7-3 Victory over Bakersfield Saturday - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids