Wolf Pack Sign Goaltender Dov Grumet-Morris to PTOOctober 18, 2010 - American Hockey League (AHL) Connecticut Whale
Grumet-Morris, a sixth-year pro out of Harvard University, was in training camp with the Wolf Pack's ECHL affiliate, the Greenville Road Warriors, after having attended the Wolf Pack's camp and playing in two preseason games with the Pack, stopping all 27 of the shots he faced in 65 minutes of work (1-0-0).
The 6-2, 205-pound Grumet-Morris spent the last two seasons in Austria, appearing in 39 games last year with Jesenice. Prior to heading over to Europe, the 28-year-old Evanston, IL native logged a total of 27 AHL games in his first three pro seasons, with the San Antonio Rampage, Portland Pirates, Hamilton Bulldogs, Manitoba Moose and Milwaukee Admirals. His career AHL record is 8-12-5, with a 2.62 goals-against average, 91.4% save percentage and four shutouts.
Grumet-Morris has also seen 48 career games of action in the ECHL with the Cincinnati Cyclones, going 31-11-4 with a 2.56 GAA and a 91.2% save percentage. He was originally a fifth-round draft pick (161st overall) by the Philadelphia Flyers in the 2002 NHL Draft.
The Wolf Pack are back in home-ice action at the XL Center this Wednesday, October 20, taking on the Norfolk Admirals at 7:00 PM. Tickets for that and all 2010-11 home games are available now at the XL Center box office, through Ticketmaster Charge-by-Phone at 1-800-745-3000 and on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com .
Season tickets for the Wolf Pack's 2010-11 AHL season are also on sale now. For information on season seats, and all of the Wolf Pack's many ticketing options, visit www.hartfordwolfpack.com, or call (860) 728-3366 to talk with an account executive today.
American Hockey League Stories from October 18, 2010
- Wolf Pack Notebook - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack Weekly - Connecticut Whale
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- Boston Bruins Shuffle Goalie Prospects - Providence Bruins
- Bulldogs Try To Gain Ground In The North Division With Four Games This Week - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Wolf Pack Sign Goaltender Dov Grumet-Morris to PTO - Connecticut Whale
- Amerks, Mark's Pizzeria Announce Family Value Nights - Rochester Americans
- New Jersey Swaps Defensemen with Albany - Albany Devils
- Sound Tigers Weekly Report - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Rampage Weekly Update - San Antonio Rampage
- Devils Announce 2010-11 Promotional Schedule - Albany Devils
- Dynamic Duo - Syracuse Crunch
- Wolves Weekly Notes - Chicago Wolves
- Rockford Takes Two of Three in Week Two - Rockford IceHogs
- Oklahoma City Weekly Report - Oklahoma City Barons
- Phantoms Weekly - Adirondack Phantoms
- Albany Devils Weekly - Albany Devils
- Rivermen Weekly - Peoria Rivermen
- Peoria's Graham Mink Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Graham Mink Named Reebok/AHL Player of the Week - Peoria Rivermen
- Heat Hot Sheet - Edition Four - Abbotsford Heat
- Wolves Launch School Supply Drive - Chicago Wolves
- Bulldogs Assign Sebastien Bisaillon and David Urquhart to Wheeling - Hamilton Bulldogs
- Worcester Sharks Get Set for Home Opener on Saturday Against Bruins - Worcester Sharks
- Admirals Drop a Pair to Chicago Last Week - Milwaukee Admirals
- Moose Drop Two in Week 2 - Manitoba Moose
- Dollar Days, Pumpkin Pucks and More from the Pens - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Return Home After Bagging Moose - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Blackhawks Assign Leddy to Rockford, Hog Talk at Swilligans Tonight - Rockford IceHogs
- Rampage Host Spurs Night this Saturday - San Antonio Rampage
- Monarchs Weekly Report - Manchester Monarchs
- Nick Spaling Recalled by Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
- Amerks Spoil Home Opener, Phantoms In This Weekend - Hershey Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.