Wolf Pack to Hold Calder Cup Reunion Friday, April 10
HARTFORD: Spectra, operators of the XL Center and the Hartford Wolf Pack, announced today that the Wolf Pack's last home game of the regular season, which is "Fan Appreciation Night", Friday, April 10 vs. the Lehigh Valley Phantoms, will feature a reunion of the 1999-00 Calder Cup-winning Wolf Pack team.
In celebration of the 20th anniversary of Hartford's first pro sports championship, numerous players and off-ice staff from the 1999-00 squad will gather at the XL Center, for a pregame exhibition tilt vs. a team comprised of first responders from Connecticut and southern Massachusetts, and an autograph session.
Among the players and other team personnel scheduled to be in attendance are: Derek Armstrong, Stefan Cherneski, Jason Dawe, Dan Goneau, Todd Hall, Mike Harder, Burke Henry, J-F Labbe, Jason Levy (equipment manager), Tim Macre (athletic trainer), Don Maloney (general manager) John Paddock (head coach), Brad Smyth, P.J. Stock, Tony Tuzzolino and Terry Virtue.
The pregame exhibition will face off at 4:30 PM, and the jerseys worn by the Calder Cup alumni team will be auctioned off after their game, with the proceeds benefitting the Hartford Wolf Pack Community Foundation. Following the pregame, the Calder Cup alumni will sign autographs on the XL Center concourse from 6:00-6:45. The Calder Cup itself will be in the building for the night, and the Calder Cup-winning team will be honored in a special ceremony during the game presentation. Faceoff between the Wolf Pack and Phantoms that night is 7:15.
Tickets for the April 10 game, and all 2019-20 Wolf Pack home games, are on sale now at the Sunwave Gas & Power Ticket Office at the XL Center, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (860) 722-9425. Tickets purchased in advance for kids 12 or younger start at just $10 each, and all tickets will have a $3 day-of-game increase.
To speak with a Wolf Pack representative about season or group tickets, or any of the Wolf Pack's many ticketing options, call (860) 722-9425. To visit the Wolf Pack on line, go to www.hartfordwolfpack.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2020
- Eagles Score Three Unanswered to Secure 4-1 Win over Reign - Colorado Eagles
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal - San Antonio Rampage
- Bellows scores twice and hits 20-goal mark on Friday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rocket Earn Third Consecutive Victory with a 5-1 Win over Monsters - Laval Rocket
- Stars Stun Rampage 2-1 in Last-Second Victory - Texas Stars
- Amerks Take Down First-Place Senators - Rochester Americans
- Morgan Frost Scores Twice in Start of 3-Game Weekend - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Extend Win Streak to Nine Games, Top Springfield Thunderbirds, 2-1, in Overtime - Providence Bruins
- Vanecek, Bears Shutout Wolf Pack 1-0 - Hershey Bears
- Wolves Can't Catch Roadrunners - Chicago Wolves
- Offense Silent in Shutout Loss - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Penguins Can't Claw Back in Third Period, Lose to Devils - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sens Fall to Amerks in Back-To-Back Opener - Belleville Senators
- Checkers Fall to Comets in Goaltending Duel - Charlotte Checkers
- Monsters Stopped Short in 5-1 Loss to Rocket - Cleveland Monsters
- Crunch Fall to Marlies, 5-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Devils Defeat Penguins, 6-4 - Binghamton Devils
- T-Birds Battle Back Late to Secure Point vs. Bruins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Boucher Earns Another Record as Comets Top Checkers - Utica Comets
- Anaheim Ducks Reassign Stolarz to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Marlies Open Back to Back against Syracuse - Toronto Marlies
- Wolf Pack to Hold Calder Cup Reunion Friday, April 10 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Springfield Thunderbirds Sign Five-Year Affiliation Agreement with Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Dubeau Steady in First AHL Win - Belleville Senators
- Heat Start Home-And-Home against Condors Friday - Stockton Heat
- Reign Recall Max Gottlieb from Fort Wayne - Ontario Reign
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Friday, March 6, 2020 at Belleville Senators - Rochester Americans
- Wolanin Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Americans, March 6 - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Hit the Road for Three-In-Three - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7:15 PM - Hershey Bears
- Tucson Extends Pacific Division Lead With Win In Chicago - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rocket Soar to 5-2 Win over Monsters - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Steven Fogarty Named Hartford Wolf Pack's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Alex Whelan
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Austin Rueschhoff
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Defenseman K'Andre Miller