Reign Recall Max Gottlieb from Fort Wayne
ONTARIO, CA - The Ontario Reign, proud AHL affiliate of the NHL's Los Angeles Kings, have recalled defenseman Max Gottlieb from Fort Wayne (ECHL).
Gottlieb, 25, has appeared in seven career AHL games with Ontario, including one this season. The Brown University graduate has collected two points (1-1=2) in his Reign career to date, including his first career professional goal on April 13, 2019. Gottlieb has also amassed 30 points (5-25=30) from 43 games played this season with the Komets, which ranks tied for fourth in the ECHL this season in points by a first-year defenseman.
The Ontario Reign are in the midst of their 2019-20 season, their fifth as members of the American Hockey League. For more information regarding upcoming home games, promotions and ticket offers, visit www.ontarioreign.com/schedule/, and to secure your seats with a Reign ticket plan, call 909.941.7825 or visit OntarioReign.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 6, 2020
- Eagles Score Three Unanswered to Secure 4-1 Win over Reign - Colorado Eagles
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal - San Antonio Rampage
- Bellows scores twice and hits 20-goal mark on Friday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Rocket Earn Third Consecutive Victory with a 5-1 Win over Monsters - Laval Rocket
- Stars Stun Rampage 2-1 in Last-Second Victory - Texas Stars
- Amerks Take Down First-Place Senators - Rochester Americans
- Morgan Frost Scores Twice in Start of 3-Game Weekend - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- P-Bruins Extend Win Streak to Nine Games, Top Springfield Thunderbirds, 2-1, in Overtime - Providence Bruins
- Vanecek, Bears Shutout Wolf Pack 1-0 - Hershey Bears
- Wolves Can't Catch Roadrunners - Chicago Wolves
- Offense Silent in Shutout Loss - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Penguins Can't Claw Back in Third Period, Lose to Devils - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sens Fall to Amerks in Back-To-Back Opener - Belleville Senators
- Checkers Fall to Comets in Goaltending Duel - Charlotte Checkers
- Monsters Stopped Short in 5-1 Loss to Rocket - Cleveland Monsters
- Crunch Fall to Marlies, 5-2 - Syracuse Crunch
- Devils Defeat Penguins, 6-4 - Binghamton Devils
- T-Birds Battle Back Late to Secure Point vs. Bruins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Boucher Earns Another Record as Comets Top Checkers - Utica Comets
- Anaheim Ducks Reassign Stolarz to Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Marlies Open Back to Back against Syracuse - Toronto Marlies
- Wolf Pack to Hold Calder Cup Reunion Friday, April 10 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Springfield Thunderbirds Sign Five-Year Affiliation Agreement with Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Dubeau Steady in First AHL Win - Belleville Senators
- Heat Start Home-And-Home against Condors Friday - Stockton Heat
- Reign Recall Max Gottlieb from Fort Wayne - Ontario Reign
- Rochester Americans Game Preview: Friday, March 6, 2020 at Belleville Senators - Rochester Americans
- Wolanin Recalled by Ottawa - Belleville Senators
- Game Day Build-Up: Senators vs. Americans, March 6 - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Hit the Road for Three-In-Three - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Game Preview: Bears at Wolf Pack, 7:15 PM - Hershey Bears
- Tucson Extends Pacific Division Lead With Win In Chicago - Tucson Roadrunners
- Rocket Soar to 5-2 Win over Monsters - Laval Rocket
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.