Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Zach Giuttari to ATO
HARTFORD: Hartford Wolf Pack general manager Chris Drury announced today that the Wolf Pack has signed defenseman Zach Giuttari to an Amateur Tryout (ATO) agreement.
Giuttari, a 6-2, 190-pound native of Warwick, RI, just completed a four-year career at Brown University. The 23-year-old Giuttari served as Brown's captain this season, and led the team in points and assists, with four goals and 11 assists for 15 points, along with ten penalty minutes. His four goals tied for tops among Bruin defensemen, and for fourth overall on the team. That earned Giuttari his second consecutive Second-Team All-Ivy selection.
In 121 career games at Brown, Giuttari totaled 16 goals and 38 assists for 54 points, plus 43 penalty minutes. Prior to his college tenure, Giuttari spent three seasons (2012-13 through 2014-15) at The Loomis-Chaffee School in Windsor, CT and played 18 games with the Connecticut Wolf Pack's U-18 team in 2014-15.
ZACH GIUTTARI'S AMATEUR RECORD
Regular Season Playoffs
Year Team Lge. GP G A PTS PIM GP G A Pts. PIM
2016-17 Brown University ECAC 25 0 3 3 10 --- --- --- --- ---
2017-18 Brown University ECAC 31 5 11 16 10 --- --- --- --- ---
2018-19 Brown University ECAC 34 7 13 20 13 --- --- --- --- ---
2019-20 Brown University ECAC 31 4 11 15 10 --- --- --- --- ---
The next action for the Wolf Pack is back on home ice at the XL Center this Wednesday night, March 11, a 7:00 battle with the Providence Bruins. That is another chance to take advantage of the Wolf Pack's "Click It or Ticket Hat Trick Pack". The Hat Trick Pack includes two tickets, two sodas and one large popcorn, all for just $40.
Tickets for all 2019-20 Wolf Pack home games are on sale now at the Sunwave Gas & Power Ticket Office at the XL Center, on-line at www.hartfordwolfpack.com and by phone at (860) 722-9425. Tickets purchased in advance for kids 12 or younger start at just $10 each, and all tickets will have a $3 day-of-game increase.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from March 9, 2020
- First Place Roadrunners Start "4 in 6" at Home Tuesday - Tucson Roadrunners
- Roadrunners Weekly: March 9 - Tucson Roadrunners
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: March 9, 2020 - Manitoba Moose
- Week 23 Report: Hogs Enter Home Stretch in Playoff Picture - Rockford IceHogs
- Griffins Recall MacLeod from Toledo - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - Charlotte Checkers
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Bears Recall Chris McCarthy from South Carolina - Hershey Bears
- Moose Sign Derek Lodermeier to Amateur Tryout - Manitoba Moose
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Dallas Stars Sign Defenseman Jerad Rosburg to a One-Year, Entry-Level Contract - Texas Stars
- San Diego Gulls Recall Eriksson Ek from Tulsa - San Diego Gulls
- Kaut Returns to Avalanche, Eagles Recall Davis - Colorado Eagles
- Devils' Ryan Schmelzer Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Binghamton Devils
- Binghamton's Ryan Schmelzer Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- 'Canes Reassign Nedeljkovic to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Wolf Pack Sign Defenseman Zach Giuttari to ATO - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Luukkonen Assigned to Cyclones - Rochester Americans
- Monsters Weekly - Cleveland Monsters
- Weekly Sports League and Franchise Report - OSC Original by Dan Krieger
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Hartford Wolf Pack Stories
- American Hockey League Cancels Remainder of 2019-20 Season
- Steven Fogarty Named Hartford Wolf Pack's 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty AHL Man of the Year
- Wolf Pack Sign Forward Alex Whelan
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Free Agent Forward Austin Rueschhoff
- Rangers Agree to Terms with Defenseman K'Andre Miller