Wallin, Kile Loaned to Hartford
PORTLAND, ME - Forwards Terrence Wallin and Alex Kile both recently returned to the Mariners from the AHL. Today it was announced that both are headed back up. Each forward will join the Hartford Wolf Pack on loan. Wallin had just returned from the Wolf Pack this week, while Kile was with the Utica Comets four three weeks before coming back to the Mariners last Wednesday.
Wallin suited up in four games with the Wolf Pack in his recent stint, without registering a point. In total, he has played eight career games in the AHL - seeing action in four with the Binghamton Devils last season. Wallin scored one of the Mariners' two goals last night against his former team, Adirondack, and has four goals and seven assists in 14 ECHL games this season. Wallin also leads all Mariners forwards in shots, with 46.
Kile has continued to average a point-per-game in a Mariners uniform, with 10 goals and five assists in 15. Since his return from Utica on November 28th, Kile has three goals and three assists in five games. He got into four games with the Comets, with no points. Kile has also played in the AHL with the Rochester Americans for brief parts of the past two seasons.
The Mariners are home on Friday vs. Adirondack and Sunday vs. Worcester. Friday is another 1-2-3 Friday: $1 hotdogs, $2 popcorn, and $3 Bud Lights through the start of the 2nd period. Sunday is a 3:00 PM start and is "Night of Champions" presented by Spectrum Healthcare Partners. Fans are asked to bring non-perishable food donations to both games to benefit Preble Street. Tickets can be purchased at MarinersOfMaine.com or by calling 207-775-3458.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 6, 2018
- 'Blades Annual Teddy Bear Toss Set for Saturday - Florida Everblades
- Wallin, Kile Loaned to Hartford - Maine Mariners
- Lorentz, Nastasiuk Called up by AHL's Charlotte Checkers - Florida Everblades
- Lightning Prospect Otto Somppi Reassigned to Solar Bears - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Transactions - December 6 - ECHL
- Kevin Lankinen Reassigned to Indy, McArdle Recalled - Indy Fuel
- Nailers Sign Goaltender Jordan Ruby - Wheeling Nailers
- Team President Brent Thiessen Signed to Three-Year Extension - Kansas City Mavericks
- Travis Howe Called up by AHL Tucson - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- 2019 CCM/ECHL All-Star Classic to be Televised Nationally Live on NHL Network - ECHL
- Mavericks Announce Partnership with Restoration House - Kansas City Mavericks
- Mike Monfredo Named Solar Bears Captain - Orlando Solar Bears
- Stingrays Announce New Family 4-Pack Ticketing Option - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steelheads Set Records in Teddy Bear Toss for Tots Results - Idaho Steelheads
- Gladiators Unveil 'Atlanta Hockey Heritage' Third Jersey - Atlanta Gladiators
- Growlers Announce Partnership with Nevaeh's Lemonade Stand - Newfoundland Growlers
- FANG Going 'Over the Edge' for North Florida Boy Scouts - Jacksonville IceMen
- Former Americans Lead Rush to 6-3 Win - Allen Americans
- 'Blades Leap into First in South with Come-From-Behind Win - Florida Everblades
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.