Storm Chasers Homestand Highlights: July 4-7
PAPILLION - The Omaha Storm Chasers return to Werner Park for Independence weekend, complete with two fireworks shows including the 51st Annual First National Bank Independence Fireworks Spectacular, featuring the "Biggest Fireworks in the Omaha Metro" (July 4). There will also be a post-game fireworks show on Friday, July 5, in addition to the return of "Bands & Brews" at Werner Park on Saturday, July 6, and another Copa de La Diversion date on Nebraska Medicine Family FUNday (July 7). Tickets for all games are still available, including fixed seats for July 4, and can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com/tickets.
In addition, the Taste of Nebraska concessions stand at Werner Park, which features local Omaha Metro restaurants through the 2019 season, will see the return of Acadian Grille on July 4-5, serving gouda mac & cheese as well as jambalaya.
Thursday, July 4 (7:05pm) vs. Nashville Sounds
51st Annual Independence Fireworks Spectacular presented by First National Bank, Star 104.5, Pepsi & Bud Light: The "Biggest Fireworks in the Omaha Metro" return to Werner Park for the biggest and longest fireworks show of the season, clocking in at over 20 minutes!
Independence Jersey Sale: Storm Chasers players and coaches will wear special Independence Day jerseys that fans will be able to bid on and purchase during the game.
Friday, July 5 (7:05pm) vs. Nashville Sounds
Independence Fireworks presented by First National Bank & Star 104.5: The skies will ignite for the second straight evening, with a post-game fireworks show nearly twice as long as a normal Friday fireworks show.
Saturday, July 6 (7:05pm) vs. Nashville Sounds
Bands & Brews presented by Werner Enterprises: Fans will be able to enjoy $1 beer and live music from Blue House at the Bud Light Downdraught from 6-7pm thanks to Werner Enterprises
Sunday, July 7 (2:05pm) vs. Nashville Sounds
Nebraska Medicine Family FUNday: Sundays are still the perfect day for families, featuring clowns & balloon artists and visits from Wildlife Encounters. Join Nebraska Medicine for booth activities on health and wellness, take your picture in the photo booth and register to win great prizes.
Blood Drive with American Red Cross: The Omaha Storm Chasers are teaming up with the American Red Cross for a blood drive from noon until 5:00pm at Werner Park. Donors will receive a voucher good for a hot dog and small soda. Appointments can be made online here: https://rcblood.org/2FhXAs2
Copa de la Diversion: Fans are welcome to come out to Werner Park for a fun atmosphere celebrating Hispanic and Latinx culture and traditions as the Storm Chasers suit up as the Cazadores de Tormentas once again.
Hy-Vee Canned Food Sunday: Fans who bring two (2) Hy-Vee Canned Good items to be donated to Open Door Mission will receive a FREE McDonald's Berm ticket to that day's game.
Hardee's Kids Run The Bases: Kids 12 and under will be able to run the same bases as Storm Chasers players after the game thanks to Hardee's! Atlas MedStaff Lil Chasers members will also get front-of-the-line access and be able to run the bases first.
Single game tickets for all remaining Storm Chasers home contests can be purchased online at www.omahastormchasers.com, or by calling the Werner Park Ticket Office from noon until 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at (402) 738-5100.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from July 3, 2019
- Vegas Stuns Reno with Final Frame Comeback - Reno Aces
- Gettys' Blast the Big Hit in Chihuahuas' Win - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Franco backs River Cats' win with strong showing - Sacramento River Cats
- Freeland Brilliant, But Bats Fall Silent in 1-0 Shutout - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Chihuahuas bark up 8-4 win against Grizzlies - Fresno Grizzlies
- Round Rock Storms Back to Top Omaha in 9-8 Walkoff Victory - Round Rock Express
- Sounds Blare with 12-Run Inning - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- 12-Run Inning Lifts Sounds Past Dodgers - Nashville Sounds
- Sellout Crowd Celebrates Independence Day at AutoZone Park - Memphis Redbirds
- Berm Seating for Tomorrow's Independence Day Game on Sale Now - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Iowa Captures Series in San Antonio - Iowa Cubs
- Missions Fall to Cubs, Drop Five Game Series - San Antonio Missions
- Garcia Selected by Chicago - Iowa Cubs
- Salt Lake Bees Host July 4th Weekend Series - Salt Lake Bees
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (37-47) vs. Oklahoma City Dodgers (34-49) - Nashville Sounds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - July 3, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions vs. Iowa Cubs - San Antonio Missions
- Aviators' Franklin Barreto Named PCL Player of the Month - Las Vegas Aviators
- Baby Cakes' Diaz, Harrison to Play in Futures Game - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Storm Chasers Homestand Highlights: July 4-7 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (35-50) vs New Orleans Baby Cakes (46-39) - Memphis Redbirds
- Bees Sweep Tacoma Twinbill - Salt Lake Bees
- Barreto Announced as Pacific Coast League Player of the Month for June - PCL
- I-Cubs to Host 11th Annual Naturalization Ceremony on Independence Day - Iowa Cubs
- Baseball Hall of Fame Catcher Johnny Bench Joins Grassroots Baseball Saturday at Chickasaw Bricktown Ballpark - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Rainiers Fall in Extras, Swept by Bees in Doubleheader - Tacoma Rainiers
- Coming Through in the Clutch Once Again - San Antonio Missions
- Reyes De Plata Keep Rolling, Hold off Reno 8-7 - Las Vegas Aviators
- Express Finish Ahead of Chasers in Extras 7-6 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Cron's Two Homers Not Enough in 8-7 Loss - Reno Aces
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.