Stockton Assigns Defensemen Moro and Wilson to Kansas City
Independence, Mo. - The Kansas City Mavericks announced Friday that the club has received defensemen Greg Moro and Koletrane Wilson from the Stockton Heat of the American Hockey League.
Moro, a six-foot-four, 207-pound, 25-year-old defenseman from Edmonton, Alberta joins the Mavericks after appearing in six games for the Heat this season. This season, he registered two points on one goal and one assist.
Moro played four seasons with Clarkson University, where he was named an alternate captain for his senior season.
Wilson, a six-foot-three, 220-pound, 21-year-old defenseman from Edmonton, Alberta joins the Mavericks after appearing in five games for the Heat this season, where he compiled 15 penalty minutes.
Wilson played four seasons with the Lethbridge Hurricanes of the Western Hockey League, where he was named an alternate captain during the 2019-20 season.
The Mavericks face off against the Rapid City Rush tonight at 8:05 p.m. at the Monument.
Catch all of the Mavericks action on the road and at home with FloSports, the new streaming home of ECHL hockey. Download the Kansas City Mavericks mobile app powered by Ravenii in the App Store or Google Play. For more information, visit kcmavericks.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from April 30, 2021
- Thunder Falls in Eight Round Shootout vs. Allen - Wichita Thunder
- Mavericks Fall 3-2 to Rapid City - Kansas City Mavericks
- Oilers Defeat Utah 6-3 - Utah Grizzlies
- Oilers Top Grizzlies After Explosive First Period - Tulsa Oilers
- Sadek Scores for Rabbits in Friday Night Tilt Versus Icemen - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Komets Snap Tie with Two in the Third - Wheeling Nailers
- Solar Bears shut down by Dubeau in 6-2 loss to Stingrays - Orlando Solar Bears
- Rays Swim Past Solar Bears in Series Opener, 6-2 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Mavs Weekend Preview at Rapid City Rush - Kansas City Mavericks
- Maple Leafs Assign Goaltender Scott to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- ECHL Transactions - April 30 - ECHL
- Grizzlies Preview: Utah at Tulsa on Friday, April 30, 2021 - Utah Grizzlies
- Stockton Assigns Defensemen Moro and Wilson to Kansas City - Kansas City Mavericks
- Davis and Bafia Added to Grizzlies Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- Bradley Scores for a Cure - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Game Preview: Stingrays at Solar Bears, April 30 at 7 PM - South Carolina Stingrays
- Game Preview: Swamp Rabbits vs. Icemen, 7:05 PM - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Local Restaurants Receive Surprise Donations from Mariners - Maine Mariners
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Kansas City Mavericks Stories
- Kansas City Mavericks Name Head Coach Tad O'Had as General Manager
- Kansas City Mavericks Announce Protected List
- Kansas City Mavericks Announce Partnership with Whataburger
- Mavericks Beat Thunder in Final Game of Season
- Mavericks Take Down Tulsa Friday Night, 4-3