Solar Bears Welcome AdventHealth as New Rink Naming Rights Partner
Orlando, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears and longtime partner AdventHealth have announced today that the team's home ice will now be known as the AdventHealth Rink at Amway Center. This change occurs effective immediately, ensuring the prominent display of the AdventHealth brand during Solar Bears hockey games at one of the premier sports and entertainment venues in North America.
"We could not be more thrilled to expand our already robust partnership with AdventHealth to now include naming rights for our home ice," Solar Bears president Chris Heller said. "AdventHealth shares in our organization's vision of building healthier, more active and engaged communities all across Central Florida."
AdventHealth will continue its multi-year agreement to serve as the official healthcare provider of the Orlando Solar Bears during the 2020-21 season. AdventHealth also serves as the official healthcare provider for the Orlando Magic, the parent organization of the Solar Bears.
About the AdventHealth Central Florida Division:
AdventHealth's Central Florida Division encompasses more than 20 hospitals and ERs in the seven counties in and surrounding metro Orlando. The world-class hospitals, combined with a comprehensive outpatient care network, sees more than 3.4 million patient visits annually.
The division's flagship campus - AdventHealth Orlando - boasts internationally recognized programs, and serves as a major tertiary referral hospital for much of the Southeast, the Caribbean and Latin America. Quality specialty care is provided through AdventHealth Institutes, which is nationally recognized in numerous specialties.
AdventHealth also has an expansive research portfolio with more than 500 clinical trials in progress.
The organization has a deep commitment to serving the community and has a local financial impact of more than $1 billion annually. AdventHealth and its employees are responsible for nearly 20 percent of Central Florida's economy.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from October 15, 2020
- Goaltender Matt Jurusik Joins Steelheads - Idaho Steelheads
- Americans Announce December Home Game Dates - Allen Americans
- Mavericks Announce First Portion of 2020-21 Regular Season Schedule - Kansas City Mavericks
- ECHL Announces Schedule to Start Season - Wichita Thunder
- Rush Announce First 10 Games of 2020-21 ECHL Season - Rapid City Rush
- Solar Bears Announce Schedule for First 10 Games of 2020-21 Season - Orlando Solar Bears
- IceMen Announce Initial Schedule for the 2020-21 Season - Jacksonville IceMen
- Fuel Announce Schedule for First Nine Games - Indy Fuel
- Stingrays to Open 2020-21 Season in North Charleston on December 11 - South Carolina Stingrays
- 2020-21 Utah Grizzlies First Month Schedule Released - Utah Grizzlies
- Nailers Announce First Ten Games of 2020-21 Season - Wheeling Nailers
- Oilers Announce Phase One Schedule - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Announces Initial Schedule for 2020-21 Season - Florida Everblades
- ECHL Releases Initial 2020-21 Regular Season Schedule - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- ECHL Announces Initial Schedule for 2020-21 Season - ECHL
- Hildebrand Signs on for Third Year in Kalamazoo - Kalamazoo Wings
- Solar Bears Welcome AdventHealth as New Rink Naming Rights Partner - Orlando Solar Bears
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.