San Diego Gulls to Partner with 3STEPS4WARD
SAN DIEGO - The San Diego Gulls announced today that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has entered a partnership with 3STEPS4WARD, a full-service, technology-savvy marketing group, to honor veteran service military members and veteran owned small businesses during the 2021-22 season.
"The 3STEPS4WARD team is honored to partner with the San Diego Gulls and is proud to spotlight military veterans and their businesses with the "Military Hero of the Game"," said 3STEPS4WARD Founder and CEO Douglas Younger III. "This partnership will further our vision of helping veteran owned small businesses increase their visibility and enhance growth. We encourage local military veteran entrepreneurs to reach out and express interest to take their business to the next level."
3STEPS4WARD will honor a military veteran at every Gulls home game during the "Military Hero of the Game" when a honoree will be announced at Pechanga Arena San Diego and presented a "Challenge Coin" medal to recognize their service. In addition, 3STEPS4WARD will spotlight and present an award to a veteran-owned small business owner in a monthly ceremony. This award grants opportunity to compete in the 2021-2022 San Diego Gulls Business Alliance Pitch Competition during the last month of the regular season, offering local veteran business owners a chance to gain publicity, receive mentorship and secure funding & complimentary marketing services for their business.
"We are excited to partner with such an innovative and community driven organization like 3STEPS4WARD," said Greg Zweig, San Diego Gulls Director of Corporate Partnerships. "As an organization, we feel like you can never shine enough light on the job and sacrifice that our military men and women make. This partnership allows us to directly focus on the military community by giving back to them and letting them know we appreciate the service and sacrifice that they make for us daily. Through this partnership, the Gulls will help showcase the growing veteran owned business community here in the greater San Diego area and we're excited to launch this program in advance of our annual Military Weekend beginning November 6th."
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 13, 2021
- Phantoms Conclude Preseason - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Blank Phantoms in Preseason Finale - Hershey Bears
- Kraken Assign Alex True to Checkers - Charlotte Checkers
- Canucks Ink Schilling and Brubacher to AHL Deals - Abbotsford Canucks
- Iowa Wild Announces Broadcast Schedule for 2021-22 Season - Iowa Wild
- Wolf Pack Hire Casey Torres as Assistant Coach - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Comets Renew Television Partnership with Nexstar Inc. - Utica Comets
- All Systems Go for Jets and Moose with 2021 Home Opening Weekend - Manitoba Moose
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Pittsburgh Recalls P.O Joseph from WBS - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- San Diego Gulls to Partner with 3STEPS4WARD - San Diego Gulls
- Megna Recalled by Colorado Avalanche - Colorado Eagles
- IceHogs Announce 2021-22 Radio Broadcast & Audio Streaming Schedule - Rockford IceHogs
- Comets Sign Defenseman Tyler Wotherspoon - Utica Comets
- Belleville Senators Seeking Rental Properties for Players - Belleville Senators
- Preseason Game Preview: Bears at Phantoms, 7:05 PM - Hershey Bears
- Phantoms Announce Training Camp Moves - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.