Railers 2.0 Host Four Promotion Packed Games at the DCU Center this Week
Worcester, MA - The Worcester Railers Hockey Club (@RailersHC), proud ECHL (@ECHL) affiliate of the New York Islanders (@NYIslanders) announced a PROMOTION PACKED week planned at the DCU Center highlighted by an appearance by NE Patriot Matthew Slater on Saturday, November 17 at the DCU Center vs. the Orlando Solar Bears at 7:05pm.
The Railers return home for a busy four home game in five-day stretch beginning on Wednesday, Nov 14 at 10am vs. the Reading Royals with the second annual School Day Game sponsored by Worcester Telegram and Gazette's Newspapers in Education program. Over 4,000 Worcester public school students are expected to attend the game with doors opening at 9am. Puck drop is at 10am with plenty of education components throughout the game presentation.
On Thursday, Nov 15 the Railers host the Thunder at 8pm on College Night presented by Chipotle and US Army. The 1st 1,000 fans will receive a BOGO burrito offer from Chipotle and the Railers will host the largest t-shirt toss in Worcester's pro hockey history in the first intermission - one t-shirt will contain $500! College tickets start at just $10 with a college ID.
On Saturday, Nov 17 the Railers host the Orlando Solar Bears at 7pm on a BIG GAME SATURDAY with NE Patriot Matthew Slater signing autographs presented by Energy Monster from 6-7:30pm. The doors will open at 3pm for the Worcester Blades vs. Montreal Canadiennes at 3:30pm. Watch the Blades take on US Olympian gold medalist Hilary Knight and the Canadiennes before the Railers game. One ticket gets you entry into both games starting at just $15. Saturday marks the first of two REPORT CARD NIGHTS as any student that shows proof of an "A" in any subject on their most recent report card will receive a free ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket. Offer only valid at the DCU Center Box Office on the day of the game.
On Sunday, Nov 18 the Railers host the Solar Bears at 3pm on KIDS GIVEAWAY SUNDAY! The first 1,000 kids 12-and-under will receive an orange Railers youth jersey presented by Energy Monster. Score a SUNDAY FUNDAY ticket pack which includes four tickets and four beers or four tickets with four sodas and popcorns starting at just $60.
In addition, the Railers will hand out 2,500 $10 APEX arcade cards on Saturday and Sunday.
Individual tickets start as low as $15 by calling 508-365-1750 or visit RailersHC.com.
The Railers Tavern, located behind the DCU Center provides hockey fans with a great pregame and postgame atmosphere all season long. Watch all road games broadcast live at Nonna's (FRI, SAT, SUN) or Railers Tavern (MON-THU) or watch on ECHLTV.com for a small fee. Listen to all Railers games live on 98.9 Nash ICON with coverage beginning 30 minutes before puck drop with Eric Lindquist and Tom Matthews. Full season memberships, mini plans, and group tickets are on sale now by calling the Railers front office at 508-365-1750 or by visiting www.RailersHC.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 12, 2018
- Admirals Earn a Point in 3-2 Shootout Loss at Jacksonville - Norfolk Admirals
- IceMen Win First Shootout of Season - Jacksonville IceMen
- Mariners Acquire Breton from Kansas City - Maine Mariners
- More Seats Released for All-Star Weekend - Toledo Walleye
- Railers 2.0 Host Four Promotion Packed Games at the DCU Center this Week - Worcester Railers HC
- ECHL Transactions - November 12 - ECHL
- Steelheads Weekly - Idaho Steelheads
- Mavericks, Mariners Announce Future Considerations Trade - Kansas City Mavericks
- McFarland Returns to Wichita - Wichita Thunder
- Stingrays Weekly Report - November 12 - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Announces Fine, Suspension - ECHL
- Wheeling Nailers Weekly Report, November 12 - Wheeling Nailers
- Walleye Grab 2 More W's - Toledo Walleye
- Lorentz Recalled to AHL's Charlotte Checkers - Florida Everblades
- 3-D Jerseys Featured on ESPN, NBC Sports, with More to Come - Reading Royals
- Thunder Weekly, November 12th - Wichita Thunder
- Mariners Host Orlando Before Flying North for Weekend - Maine Mariners
- Gladiators Sign Forward Freschi, Bonar Returns - Atlanta Gladiators
- NHLer Mashinter Joins Rush - Rapid City Rush
- Swamp Rabbits Weekly - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Week 5: Komets Collect Four Points from Rapid City - Fort Wayne Komets
- Wings Weekly: Wings Hitting the Road to Toledo and Cincinnati - Kalamazoo Wings
- Utah Grizzlies Begin 6 Game Homestand Wednesday - Utah Grizzlies
- Indy Fuel Pit Stop: Week 5 - Indy Fuel
- Mavs Monday Report: November 12 - Kansas City Mavericks
- Oil Drops: Tulsa Oilers Weekly Report - November 12 - Tulsa Oilers
- Americans Earn a Point in Shootout Loss to Wichita - Allen Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Worcester Railers HC Stories
- Barnes Extends Point Streak to 13 Games in 6-3 Loss in Tulsa
- Boots Makes 47 Saves in 1-0 Road Win in Tulsa
- Railers Score Season High Six Goals in 6-2 Road Win in Allen
- Railers Cough up Three Goal Third Period Lead and Fall 5-4 in Overtime in Maine
- Railers Battle Back But Fall in Overtime 4-3 to Visiting Cyclones