Phantoms Power Play
Phantoms In The Community:
Lehigh Valley Phantoms forward Greg Carey, made a guest bartending appearance at 99 Bottles inside of PPL Center to help raise money for his Real Men Wear Pink Campaign to benefit the American Cancer Society. Greg was able to raise over $1,000 towards his campaign and had a great night with the fans. For the past four years, a member of the Lehigh Valley Phantoms has been chosen to participate in the ACS Real Men Wear Pink Campaign. Together, with the support of the fans, they have managed to raise over $40,000 to help raise awareness for and battle breast cancer.
Phantoms On The Ice:
Friday, October 18, 2019 -
LV Phantoms 4, Binghamton Devils 1
The Lehigh Valley Phantoms kicked off the weekend with a dominating 4-1 victory over the Binghamton Devils. Andy Andreoff (2G, 1A) and Morgan Frost (3A) each tallied three point nights and Alex Lyon moved to 2-0 on the season.
Saturday, October 19, 2019 -
LV Phantoms 3, Springfield Thunderbirds 4 (SO)
Lehigh Valley scored two goals in the third period to earn a point in the fourth straight game but eventually fell in a shootout. Morgan Frost scored his first pro goal and Nicolas Aube-Kubel and German Rubtsov each scored their first of the season.
Friday, October 25, 2019
vs. Charlotte Checkers - Bojangles' Coliseum
The Phantoms will head on the road for the first time this season as they take on the defending Calder Cup Champions in Charlotte this weekend. The Phantoms went 2-6 against the Checkers last season, including 0-4 at Bojangles' Coliseum but with a new-look Checkers team, will hope to change their luck this year.
Saturday, October 26, 2019
vs. Charlotte Checkers - Bojangles' Coliseum
Lehigh Valley and Charlotte will finish up a back-to-back on Saturday in the second of their four meetings in Charlotte this season. David Kase found success against the Checkers last season, notching five points (2G, 3A) in just six games against the AHL's best last season.
3 Stars of the Week:
Lehigh Valley's top six leading scorers this season are all 22-years or younger. German Rubtsov (21) leads the team with five points, Joel Farabee (19), Mikhail Vorobyev (22), and Morgan Frost (20) each have four, and Isaac Ratcliffe (20) and Philippe Myers (22) have three.
Morgan Frost scored his first professional goal on Saturday night against the Springfield Thunderbirds. His goal was a follow up to his three assist night on Friday night against Binghamton.
Joel Achieves His Goal
Joel Farabee earned his first NHL recall and made his NHL debut on Monday for the Philadelphia Flyers. Farabee notched a point in all four games he spent with Lehigh Valley and leads the team with three goals. He is the third former Phantom to make his NHL debut for the Flyers this season and 24th in Lehigh Valley history.
Service Electric's TV2 Sports will again be broadcasting all of the Phantoms' regular season home games live during the 2019-20 season. If you can't make it out to the rink, be sure to catch all the exciting action in high definition with Steve Degler, Todd Fedoruk, Doug Heater, Dan Fremuth and Kristi Fulkerson!
And be sure to catch each and every Phantoms game this season live on 1470-AM WSAN, 790-AM WAEB or via the Phantoms365 app! Join Bob Rotruck, for all of the heart-pumping action of Lehigh Valley Phantoms hockey whether the team is at home or on the road.
TICKETS & INFO
Tickets for each and every Phantoms home game throughout the 2019-20 season are available online at PhantomsHockey.com, by calling 610-224-GOAL  or in-person at the QNB Box Office [7th & Hamilton].
Images from this story
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 22, 2019
- Legace Stonewalls Sound Tigers - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Lagace Earns Second Shutout, P-Bruins Defeat Bridgeport, 4-0 - Providence Bruins
- Condors Host Two Games on Wednesday and Stranger Things Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch to Host Halloween Spooktacular Presented by New York's 529 College Savings Program Direct Plan October 27 - Syracuse Crunch
- Penguins Recall Macoy Erkamps from Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Assign Loggins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Roadrunners "Frozen 4-Pack" on Sale Now for Saturday - Tucson Roadrunners
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Weekly #3: Surging Bears to Face Amerks, Comets this Week - Hershey Bears
- Griffins Open Homestand against Admirals, Moose and Stars - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Svechnikov Recalled, Biega Assigned by Red Wings - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Percy Excited to Re-Join Senators - Belleville Senators
- Flames Recall Oliver Kylington - Stockton Heat
- Weekly: Penguins Rolling with First Win Streak of Season - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Monsters Continue Expansion of STEM Learning Program in Northeast Ohio - Cleveland Monsters
- Tinordi Suspended Three Games by AHL - Milwaukee Admirals
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - Grand Rapids Griffins
- American Hockey League Announces Suspensions - AHL
- Russell Dickerson to Perform Post-Game February 22 - Milwaukee Admirals
- Devils Sign Defenseman Kelly Summers to PTO - Binghamton Devils
- Penguins Recall Brandon Hawkins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Sound Tigers Battle Bruins Tonight at 7 p.m. - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Lehigh Valley Phantoms Stories
- PPL Center Selected to Host NCAA DI Men's Ice Hockey Regionals in 2022, 2023, and 2025
- Phantoms Sign D Logan Day to a One-Year Deal
- Flyers Sign Alex Lyon to a One-Year Contract Extension
- Flyers Sign Nicolas Aube-Kubel to a Two-Year Contract Extension
- Phantoms Sign Two Forwards to AHL Contracts