Nacho Average Tuesday: Free BBQ Nachos for Fans at Triple-A National Championship Game
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - It's a delectable dream. And it's now a reality.
All fans at the Triple-A National Championship Game at AutoZone Park on Tuesday, Sept. 17 will receive a free order of BBQ Nachos and a free soda or bottled water, as part of "Nacho Average Tuesday" presented by Dave & Buster's.
"When you think Memphis, you think barbecue. And when you think a baseball game in Memphis, you think BBQ Nachos," Redbirds President Craig Unger said. "We're treating fans to this City of Memphis staple as we showcase The Bluff City to a nationwide audience.
"So bring your appetite and your passion for Memphis. We're on national television as we crown a champion, and dinner is on us. It's definitely nacho average Tuesday."
The Triple-A National Championship Game, presented by Ephesus Sports Lighting, pits the winner of the Pacific Coast League against the winner of the International League in a one-game, winner-take-all showdown for Triple-A supremacy. The game starts at 7:00 and is televised on Fox Sports 1.
The Redbirds are the reigning Triple-A National Champions after being the runner-up in 2017, and the City of Memphis previously hosted the game in 2016. Memphis is the first city to have the honor of repeating as Triple-A National Championship Game host in its current format.
"We love being a part of the Memphis community," said Dave & Buster's General Manager Kendrick Smith. "Even though we're new to Memphis, we have been blown away by the support the Redbirds and AutoZone Park receive. We are thrilled to partner with the Redbirds in a unique way for this fantastic game."
Tickets for the game, and more information, can be found at www.memphisredbirds.com/nationalchampionship.
Upcoming Games of Note at AutoZone Park
Tuesday, Sept. 17 at 7:00: Triple A-National Championship Game presented by Ephesus Sports Lighting
For more information on the 2019 season, visit www.memphisredbirds.com.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from August 27, 2019
- Omaha Mashes Nashville 8-5 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Express Holds on to Shade San Antonio - San Antonio Missions
- Garlick Homers Twice in 5-2 Dodgers Win - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Sounds Drop Second Straight to Omaha - Nashville Sounds
- Oklahoma City Profits in Home Run Derby - Iowa Cubs
- Redbirds Split Doubleheader against Baby Cakes - Memphis Redbirds
- 'Cakes Split Doubleheader with Memphis - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Hilliard, Garcia Promoted to Rockies - Albuquerque Isotopes
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (61-70) at Omaha Storm Chasers (56-76) - Nashville Sounds
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions at Round Rock Express - San Antonio Missions
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - August 27, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Las Vegas's Riordan Named Manager of the Year - Las Vegas Aviators
- Las Vegas's Riordan Wins 2019 Manager of the Year Award - PCL
- Game Notes: Memphis Redbirds (65-67) at New Orleans Baby Cakes (69-61) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Memorabilia Available for Auction Friday Via Clubhouse Collectibles - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Nacho Average Tuesday: Free BBQ Nachos for Fans at Triple-A National Championship Game - Memphis Redbirds
- Little League Champs to Throw First Pitch at 'Cakes Finale Thursday - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Sounds Begin Final Homestand of the 2019 Season on Friday - Nashville Sounds
- Looking to Hit the Re-Set Button - San Antonio Missions
- Ward, Difo guide Grizzlies past Rainiers 9-3 - Fresno Grizzlies
- River Cats miss chance to clinch division in 9-5 loss - Sacramento River Cats
- Filia Tallies First Three-Hit Game in Rainiers Defeat at Fresno - Tacoma Rainiers
- Reno Keeps Playoff Hopes Alive with Big Win in Sacramento - Reno Aces
- Chihuahuas Dodge Shutout, Not Loss - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Iowa Wins Weather-Shortened Game, 7-2 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Chihuahuas Defeated by Bees - Salt Lake Bees
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.