More Fireworks Shows, More Home Games Added for 2021 Triple-A Final Stretch
DURHAM, NC - The Durham Bulls have announced the addition of seven fireworks shows to the 2021 promotions schedule, including all remaining Saturday night home contests, increasing the number of remaining post-game fireworks displays from five to 12. In conjunction with Major League Baseball, the Bulls have also announced they will play five more home games this year, hosting the Gwinnett Stripers for a five-game set at the DBAP from Wednesday, September 22 through Sunday, September 26 as part of the Triple-A Final Stretch postseason tournament.
Tickets for these additional games will go on sale to the general public starting Monday, July 19. 919 Club members will receive more information on tickets for these additional games via email.
With the addition of six Saturday fireworks nights, as well as Friday, September 24, the number of remaining post-game fireworks shows scheduled at Durham Bulls Athletic Park has more than doubled to 12. Below are the remaining dates for post-game fireworks shows, including Friday Night Fireworks presented by Biomerieux.
Friday, July 16 Friday, July 23 Friday, Aug. 6
Saturday, July 17 Saturday, July 24 Saturday, Aug. 7
Friday, Aug. 20 Friday, Sept. 10 Friday, Sept. 24
Saturday, Aug. 21 Saturday, Sept. 11* Saturday, Sept. 25
(*applies for 6:35pm game on Sept. 11 only, not 1:05pm game)
After their five-game series versus Gwinnett, the Bulls will play a five-game road series in Norfolk between September 29 through October 3 to conclude the Triple-A Stretch postseason tournament. All 30 Triple-A teams will play ten games during this stretch from September 22 through October 3. The team with the best winning percentage after those ten games will be crowned Triple-A Final Stretch Winner. A 2021 Regular Season Champion will also be crowned based on regular season winning percentage based on regular season play from May 4 through September 19.
Tickets for all remaining 2021 Bulls home games are on sale now, as well as Team USA's tune up game on Monday, July 19 at the DBAP versus the Collegiate National Team, which is scheduled for 6:35pm. Group outings and season tickets or mini plans can also be purchased at durhambulls.com, or by calling the Mako Medical Ticket Office at 919.956.BULL.
• Discuss this story on the Triple-A East League message board...
Triple-A East League Stories from July 14, 2021
- Indians Drop Back-And-Forth 12-Inning Battle - Indianapolis Indians
- RailRiders, WooSox Each Take a One-Run Game - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- Bisons Offense Explodes Early in 9-2 Rout of Lehigh Valley - Buffalo Bisons
- Six-Run First Inning Puts Norfolk Away Early - Norfolk Tides
- Early 'Birds Barrage Leads to Fourth Straight Win - Memphis Redbirds
- Anderson, Pigs struggle in loss to Bisons - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Toledo Uses Big Inning to Sink Iowa - Iowa Cubs
- Saints Win Slugfest, Crush Five Homers in 9-8 Victory over Clippers - St. Paul Saints
- Ford, Boldt Go Deep as Durham Downs Jacksonville 8-2 - Durham Bulls
- Zach Green Leads Sounds over Bats - Nashville Sounds
- Davis Homers Again, Cuthbert Homers Twice, Mets Split Wednesday Doubleheader with Red Wings - Syracuse Mets
- Wings, Mets Split Doubleheader Wednesday Night - Rochester Red Wings
- Gonzalez Homers in Five-RBI Night as Hens Top Cubs - Toledo Mud Hens
- Durham Rolls to 8-2 Triumph over Jacksonville - Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
- July 14 Game Notes: Iowa at Toledo - Iowa Cubs
- 10 Games Added to Bisons 2021 Season - Buffalo Bisons
- Game Information: Indianapolis Indians (30-29) vs. Omaha Storm Chasers (37-22) - Indianapolis Indians
- Memphis Redbirds Game Notes: July 14, 2021 - Memphis Redbirds
- Hens to Host Additional Five-Game SeriesÃÂ - Toledo Mud Hens
- Tides to Play in "Triple-A Final Stretch", Adding 10 Games to Norfolk's Schedule - Norfolk Tides
- Sounds to Add 10 Games to 2021 Schedule for "Triple-A Final Stretch" - Nashville Sounds
- Minor, Major League Baseball Reschedule 10 Games - Rochester Red Wings
- IronPigs Season Extended Through Sunday, October 3 - Lehigh Valley IronPigs
- Storm Chasers to Play 10 Additional Games in 2021 as Part of 2021 Triple-A Final Stretch - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Five More Opportunities for Fun; MLB Adds 10 More Games to Each Triple-A Team's Schedule for "Final Stretch" - St. Paul Saints
- Bats to Host Additional Series vs. Toledo in September - Louisville Bats
- SWB RailRiders Game Notes - July 14, 2021 - Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders
- More Fireworks Shows, More Home Games Added for 2021 Triple-A Final Stretch - Durham Bulls
- Season Extended: MLB and MiLB Add 10-Game "Final Stretch" to Triple-A Schedule - Indianapolis Indians
- Triple-A Classification to Add 10 Games to 2021 Schedule - AAA East
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.