Monsters Host Admirals for Homestand Highlighted by National Cookie Day
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Monsters host the Milwaukee Admirals for 1-2-3 Friday on Friday, December 3, and National Cookie Day on Saturday, December 4, at Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse with the puck dropping at 7:00 p.m. both nights. Fans can secure their seats for Friday night here and National Cookie Day here.
Friday night marks another fan-favorite 1-2-3 Friday featuring $1 Pepsi products, $2 hot dogs and $3 Labatt Blue, and additional select beer specials. The Monsters will be facing off against the Admirals for the first time in 23 months after a temporary division realignment for the 2020-21 season. During Milwaukee's last visit over January 3 and 4 of 2020, Cleveland recorded two memorable wins playing as the rebranded Cleveland Lumberjacks for the homestand. The Monsters currently lead the Admirals in meetings between the teams with a 33-22-6-4 record.
Saturday will be the highly anticipated National Cookie Day in collaboration with Ryan Kuchta, Michael Symon and A Special Wish Foundation. The night will contain many special pieces with proceeds benefitting A Special Wish Foundation including a limited edition cookie created by Ryan and Michael that will be sold on the concourse. Fans will be able to purchase two specialty cookies for $5 with the net proceeds going back to A Special Wish Foundation. The cookies will be located at Symon's Burger Joint, Launch Test Kitchen, Dos Unos Seis Nacho, Cookies & Creamery and most FanFuel locations.
The Monsters will be wearing cookie themed jerseys for Saturday's game that will be available for auction through the DASH platform and the Monsters Mobile App. The auction will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Friday, December 3, and run until 10:00 p.m. on Saturday, December 4, with all proceeds benefitting A Special Wish Foundation.
A limited Hockey Strong Collection containing t-shirts and hoodies will be available through the Monsters Team Shop and online starting at 10:00 a.m. on Saturday while supplies last. 100% of the Hockey Strong Collection proceeds will benefit A Special Wish Foundation.
Fans will remember Ryan as the young local goalie that was signed to a one-day contract with the Monsters on April 9, 2019, in partnership with A Special Wish Foundation. Ryan was diagnosed with T-cell lymphoblastic lymphoma at the age of 12 and was encouraged by doctors to approach his battle with cancer like a game of hockey, and thus Ryan's "Hockey Strong" mindset was born.
More than two years later, Ryan is cancer free and teamed up with the Monsters to give back to A Special Wish Foundation so they can continue to grant the wishes of children like him. Ryan worked closely with Monsters designers to create a handmade "Hockey Strong" design.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 2, 2021
- First-Place Wolves Win Fourth in a Row - Chicago Wolves
- Blackhawks Trade Goalie Malcolm Subban to Buffalo - Rockford IceHogs
- Rangers Recall Forward Morgan Barron from Wolf Pack - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Charlotte Recalls Antoine Bibeau from ECHL Allen - Charlotte Checkers
- Belleville Sens Announce Promotional Ticket Packages - Belleville Senators
- Silver Knights Game at Bakersfield Postponed - Henderson Silver Knights
- Condors Friday Home Game against Henderson Postponed - Bakersfield Condors
- American Hockey League Postpones Friday's Henderson-Bakersfield Game - AHL
- Monsters Announce Trio of Roster Moves - Cleveland Monsters
- Moose Announce 2021-22 Captains - Manitoba Moose
- IceHogs Forward Josiah Slavin to Make NHL Debut Tonight; Becomes 102nd IceHog to Head to Blackhawks - Rockford IceHogs
- Phantoms Game Saturday Postponed - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- IceHogs Recall Forward Chad Yetman from Indy Fuel - Rockford IceHogs
- Monsters Host Admirals for Homestand Highlighted by National Cookie Day - Cleveland Monsters
- St. Louis Blues Recall G Charlie Lindgren from T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Red Wings Reassign Renouf, Criscuolo to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- IceHogs Host Annual Teddy Bear Toss and Night of Giving on Saturday, December 11 vs. Henderson - Rockford IceHogs
- Abby Canucks Reign Supreme, Win 5-4 against Ontario Reign - Abbotsford Canucks
- Dries Lefts Abbotsford over Reign - Ontario Reign
- Admirals Get Frozen by IceHogs - Milwaukee Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cleveland Monsters Stories
- Cleveland Monsters Announce 2022 Summer Street Hockey Series
- Ben Adams Named Cleveland Monsters 2021-22 IOA/American Specialty AHL Person of the Year
- Cleveland Monsters Announce 2022 Summer Tour Appearances Across Northeast Ohio
- Monsters Fall in Hard Fought 5-2 Loss to Griffins
- Monsters Head Coach Mike Eaves to Step Away from Bench Following 2021-22 Season