Latin Music Superstar Prince Royce to Headline MLS All-Star Concert Presented by Target
NEW YORK - Multi-platinum, award-winning Latin superstar Prince Royce will take center stage at the free MLS All-Star Concert presented by Target on Saturday, July 27 in Orlando at Wall Street Plaza. Activities begin at 7 p.m. ET. The musical performance kicks off five days of soccer celebrations and fan experiences leading up to the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target on Wednesday, July 31 at Exploria Stadium.
Prince Royce broke into global musical stardom in 2010 with the release of his debut studio album Prince Royce. Over the last eight years, he has scored 17 No. 1 radio hits and won more than 80 awards and recognitions including: 22 Billboard Awards, 19 Premio Lo Nuestro Awards, 19 Premios Juventud Awards and six Latin AMAs, as well as 12 Latin Grammy Award nominations.
Prince Royce is one of the most influential Latin artists in the world with more than 55 million followers on social media. All of his albums have been certified multiplatinum. His latest album, FIVE, debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Latin Albums chart, earned Royce the highest first-week sales of any Latin album in the two years prior to the release, and was included in the Top Latin Albums list on Billboard's coveted year-end issue. Billboard has also named Royce one of the Top Latin Artists for multiple years. He has collaborated with Shakira, Jennifer López, Pitbull, Snoop Dogg, Selena Gómez, Chris Brown, Maluma and Becky G, among others.
Grammy-nominated producer, acclaimed DJ and Montreal native, A-Trak, known for his award-winning turntable virtuosity and his cross-genre collaborations including the No. 1 hit "Barbra Streisand" as Duck Sauce, will also perform live at the MLS All-Star Concert presented by Target.
Prince Royce and A-Trak's authentic soccer fandom is featured throughout MLS' 2019 "Our Soccer" brand campaign. Highlighting the intersection of sports, culture and entertainment, the "Our Sound" spot, voiced by Prince Royce, features him wearing Inter Miami CF gear.
A-Trak and Dave 1 (Macklovitch brothers, the latter of Chromeo), sport their Montreal Impact apparel in the "Like That" video.
The musical performances kick off a week of events for fans in Orlando including community service initiatives, player appearances, a showcase match featuring young players, and more before the best in MLS face off against Atlético de Madrid, the legendary Spanish club and 10-time champions of La Liga.
Prior to the concert, fans are encouraged to come to Wall Street Plaza for a free viewing party to watch Orlando City SC take on the New England Revolution at 7 p.m. ET. Performances by Prince Royce and A-Trak will take place following the game. Guests (ages 21 and older) may enter the concert site from North Orange Street and may watch both the game and concert from Wall Street Plaza. The entrances will open to the public beginning at 6 p.m. ET.
Fans wishing to attend both the free viewing party and the MLS All-Star Concert presented by Target must register for tickets online by visiting mlssoccer.com/concert. Tickets are required for entry. The concert is free, open to the public, and will take place rain or shine. Access to the general public viewing areas is first come, first served. Fans attending both the viewing party and concert must be ages 21 or older.
Tickets for the MLS All-Star Game are available for purchase at Ticketmaster.com. More information on the 2019 MLS All-Star Game can be found at mlssoccer.com/allstar.
The 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target will be televised domestically on FS1 and UniMás in the U.S., on TSN and TVA Sports in Canada, and in more than 170 countries around the world.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 13, 2019
- Atlanta United Wins 3-1 against Charleston Battery in Fourth Round of U.S. Open Cup - Atlanta United FC
- LA Galaxy to Face Portland Timbers in 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 - LA Galaxy
- FC Dallas Hosts New Mexico United in Round of 16 of 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - FC Dallas
- Latin Music Superstar Prince Royce to Headline MLS All-Star Concert Presented by Target - Orlando City SC
- Montreal Impact to Face York 9 FC in the Canadian Championship - Montreal Impact
- Revolution to Face Orlando City SC in U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 - New England Revolution
- Dynamo Continue Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Title Defense against Minnesota United in Round of 16 on June 18 - Houston Dynamo
- FC Cincinnati Draws Saint Louis FC in U.S. Open Cup Fifth Round - FC Cincinnati
- Latin Music Superstar Prince Royce to Headline MLS All-Star Concert Presented by Target - MLS
- Columbus Crew SC to Host 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 Match on Tuesday, June 18 - Columbus Crew SC
- LAFC to Host San Jose Earthquakes in Round of 16 of U.S. Open Cup on Thursday, June 20 - Los Angeles FC
- Earthquakes to Face LAFC in U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 on June 20 - San Jose Earthquakes
- MNUFC to Face Houston Dynamo in Round of 16 of U.S. Open Cup - Minnesota United FC
- D.C. United to Play NYCFC on June 19 at Audi Field - D.C. United
- BBVA Compass Stadium Renamed BBVA Stadium with Ceremonial Logo Unveiling - Houston Dynamo
- Timbers to Host LA Galaxy in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 on Wednesday, June 19 - Portland Timbers
- Orlando City to Host New England in Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup Round of 16 - Orlando City SC
- Major League Soccer and the Home Depot Launch Summer of Soccer Brand Campaign - MLS
- LA Galaxy Postgame Notes: LA Galaxy 3, Orange County FC 0 - Wednesday, June 12, 2019 - LA Galaxy
- Sounders FC Eliminated from 2019 Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup with 2-1 Loss to Portland - Seattle Sounders FC
- Timbers Register 2-1 Win against Seattle Sounders FC in Fourth Round of Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup - Portland Timbers
- MNUFC Advances to Round 16 of With 4-1 Open Cup Win - Minnesota United FC
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando City SC Stories
- City Furniture and Orlando City Soccer Club Launch "Delivering Hope" Program, Donating Beds to 100 Kids at October 4 Pajama Party
- Orlando City SC to Expand Presence in Osceola County
- Orlando City SC Parts Ways with James O'Connor
- Orlando City Fall to Chicago Fire in Season Finale
- Storylines | City vs. Chicago Fire