Goalie Hunter Miska Returns to Grizzlies Roster
West Valley City, Utah - Goaltender Hunter Miska has been added to the active roster as he comes over from the AHL's Colorado Eagles.
In six games with the Eagles, Miska went 3-2 with 1 shutout, a .941 save percentage and a 1.95 goals against average. Miska's shutout came on November 15th vs Bakersfield.
Miska started the season opener for the Grizzlies on October 11th and saved 36 of 39 shots in a 3-2 loss to Idaho.
It's his 3rd season as a professional. Miska spent the previous two seasons with the AHL's Tucson Roadrunners. He appeared in 1 NHL game for the Arizona Coyotes on November 13th, 2018 vs Detroit.
The Grizzlies are in action this Friday and Saturday against the Orlando Solar Bears. Friday is Pooch on the Pond. Saturday is Angel's Hands Night with a Colorado Avalanche themed specialty jersey that will be auctioned off after the game. Tickets are available at utahgrizzlies.com or by calling (801) 988-8000.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 21, 2019
- Greenville Edges Jacksonville on Thursday - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Gomes and Sparks Electric as Beast Down Thunder - Brampton Beast
- Thunder Comeback Falls Short in Loss to Beast - Adirondack Thunder
- Conner Bleackley Returns from PTO, Colton Point Assigned to Texas - Idaho Steelheads
- Goalie Hunter Miska Returns to Grizzlies Roster - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - November 21 - ECHL
- Parisi Signs PTO with Belleville Senators - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swavely Recalled from Loan by Lehigh Valley - Reading Royals
- Elmer Reassigned to Mariners, Savage Recalled to Milwaukee - Maine Mariners
- Messner recalled to Providence - Atlanta Gladiators
- Marly Quince Agrees to ECHL Deal with Royals - Reading Royals
- Admirals Snap out of Skid, Crush Mariners, 6-1 - Norfolk Admirals
- Fucale Shines Again for Solar Bears in Win over Steelheads - Orlando Solar Bears
- Quennevile's Late Tally Helps Rush Grease out Win against Oilers - Rapid City Rush
- Oilers Drop First of Three Games in Rapid City - Tulsa Oilers
- Steelheads Fall 3-0 to Solar Bears - Idaho Steelheads
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.