Forward Laberge Reassigned to Lehigh Valley
Reading, PA - The Reading Royals, proud ECHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers and Lehigh Valley Phantoms, announced Tuesday the Flyers have reassigned forward Pascal Laberge to Lehigh Valley from Reading.
The 21-year-old native of Chateauguay, QC has three goals and six points in 14 games with Reading; he scored the game-winning goal on opening night Oct. 11 vs. Newfoundland and also potted the winning strike at Adirondack Nov. 15.
For his AHL career, Laberge has skated in 17 games and tallied five goals (6 pts.). He registered his first professional hat trick with Lehigh Valley last season, scoring three goals and four points at Rochester Mar. 27.
Prior to starting his professional career with Lehigh Valley at the end of 2017-18, Laberge played four seasons in the QMJHL with Gatineau, Victoriaville and Quebec (224 GP, 62g, 178 pts.). He topped Victoriaville with 68 points (23g) during the 2015-16 campaign and was drafted that summer 36th overall (2nd round) by Philadelphia at the 2016 NHL Entry Draft.
Reading hosts the Newfoundland Growlers Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week to continue a season-long, six-game homestand. Friday at 7:00 p.m. is Throwback Night, pres. by Enersys, with $5 college student tickets with a valid college ID at the box office. The Royals will pay tribute to the 80's and 90's and the first 100 people dressed in costume from either decade receive a Rubik's Cube. Saturday is Hockey Fights Cancer Night and the first 2,000 fans will receive an American Cancer Society Glow Stick. Princess Night completes the weekend on Sun., Nov. 24 at 4:00 p.m. with princesses on the concourse at section 120, $1 frozen treats and a free postgame skate pres. by Body Zone Sports & Wellness Complex.
Find the full promotional schedule at royalshockey.com/promotions.
Images from this story
Reading Royals forward Pascal Laberge
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 19, 2019
- Helvig Stuns Rays with 48 Saves - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Stun Stingrays on Tuesday - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Steelheads Return Home, Host Puck Giveaway & Keep Kids Warm - Idaho Steelheads
- Everblades Add Forwards Koper, Craggs to Roster - Florida Everblades
- Mariners to Hold Second Annual Sensory Reduced Game - Maine Mariners
- Americans Win First Meeting of the Season with KC - Allen Americans
- Dante Salituro Traded to Worcester - Indy Fuel
- Batman Night Saturday - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - November 19 - ECHL
- Mavericks Welcome Thousands of Students for Annual Kids Day Game - Kansas City Mavericks
- Cincinnati's Luukkonen Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Luukkonen Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Forward Laberge Reassigned to Lehigh Valley - Reading Royals
- Former Gladiators Forward Returns - Atlanta Gladiators
- 'Clones Drop Matinee in Final Seconds - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers Win on Goal with Five Seconds Left - Wheeling Nailers
- Kehler reassigned to Fort Wayne, Villalta reassigned to Ontario - Fort Wayne Komets
- K-Wings Achieve Guinness World Records Title - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Wheeling Nailers - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.