Former Gladiators Forward Returns
Duluth, GA - The Atlanta Gladiators have signed forward Luke Stork. Stork returns to the Gladiators, after spending part of last season with Atlanta.
Luke Stork is a 24-year-old left-handed shooting forward from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Luke spent four years at Ohio State University and played in 143 games with the Buckeyes from 2014-18. In his first year as a pro last season, Stork spent time with two ECHL teams. He began the season with Maine, spending 16 games with the Mariners, before joining Atlanta where he finished the season and saw action in 26 games. This year Stork comes to Atlanta via the Fayetteville Marksmen in the SPHL, where he had 13 points in nine games that included seven goals and six assists.
The Atlanta Gladiators are members of the ECHL, the nation's premier "AA" hockey league and are the Affiliate of the Eastern Conference Champion Boston Bruins. All home games are played at the 9,119-seat Infinite Energy Arena, located just off I-85 on Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth, Georgia. The Gladiators have established an unrivaled commitment to excellence, maintaining a distinctive reputation for providing fun, friendly, family, affordable entertainment and are consistently ranked as one of the best "Things to Do" in the Atlanta Metro area and across the North Georgia region. Fans can purchase tickets by visiting www.atlantagladiators.com or by calling the front office at (770) 497-5100.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from November 19, 2019
- Helvig Stuns Rays with 48 Saves - South Carolina Stingrays
- Swamp Rabbits Stun Stingrays on Tuesday - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Steelheads Return Home, Host Puck Giveaway & Keep Kids Warm - Idaho Steelheads
- Everblades Add Forwards Koper, Craggs to Roster - Florida Everblades
- Mariners to Hold Second Annual Sensory Reduced Game - Maine Mariners
- Americans Win First Meeting of the Season with KC - Allen Americans
- Dante Salituro Traded to Worcester - Indy Fuel
- Batman Night Saturday - Atlanta Gladiators
- ECHL Transactions - November 19 - ECHL
- Mavericks Welcome Thousands of Students for Annual Kids Day Game - Kansas City Mavericks
- Cincinnati's Luukkonen Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - ECHL
- Luukkonen Named Warrior Hockey/ECHL Goaltender of the Week - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Forward Laberge Reassigned to Lehigh Valley - Reading Royals
- Former Gladiators Forward Returns - Atlanta Gladiators
- 'Clones Drop Matinee in Final Seconds - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Nailers Win on Goal with Five Seconds Left - Wheeling Nailers
- Kehler reassigned to Fort Wayne, Villalta reassigned to Ontario - Fort Wayne Komets
- K-Wings Achieve Guinness World Records Title - Kalamazoo Wings
- Cyclones Game Preview: vs. Wheeling Nailers - Cincinnati Cyclones
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.