Fans Invited to Join Sounders FC Players and Coaches for World Cup Viewing Party Tuesday
SEATTLE, Wash. - Seattle Sounders FC, in partnership with The American Outlaws Seattle, will host a World Cup viewing party at the CenturyLink Field Event Center for the U.S. Men's National Team match against Belgium on Tuesday, July 1. Sounders FC players, coaches and staff will be in attendance for the Round of 16 match that will kick off at 1 p.m. PT.
Gates open at 11 a.m. and admission is free. Parking is available for $6 in the CenturyLink Garage and regular North Lot rates apply.
The event is open to all ages and will be standing room only. Sounders FC merchandise, along with food, soft drinks, beer and other beverages will be available for purchase. MatchPass pre-match pint pricing will be available.
The Round of 16 match against Belgium will take place at Arena Fonte Nova in Salvador, Brazil. Belgium finished first in Group H with nine points from three wins.
Sounders FC forward Clint Dempsey scored in the most recent meeting between the U.S. and Belgium, a 4-2 loss on May 29, 2013, in Cleveland, Ohio. Dempsey has scored twice in three Group Stage matches while Sounders FC defender DeAndre Yedlin made his World Cup debut, appearing in the final two Group Stage matches.
For upcoming details and more information visit www.soundersfc.com/sfcbrazil.
Date: Tuesday, July 1
Match: USA vs. Belgium
Kickoff: 1 p.m. PT
Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center - 800 Occidental Ave. S., Seattle
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from June 30, 2014
- Omar Gonzalez Expects a Tough Test against Belgium - LA Galaxy
- Injury sidelines José Mari for up to a month - Colorado Rapids
- Rapids and Commerce City to Hold 19th Annual 4thFest on Friday - Colorado Rapids
- Earthquakes Weekly Update - San Jose Earthquakes
- Earthquakes Announce Partnership for Made-In-America Solar Energy Program - San Jose Earthquakes
- Real Salt Lake Update - Real Salt Lake
- Vicente Sánchez, the Wizard with Us - Colorado Rapids
- Timbers Development Update - Portland Timbers
- Sporting Kansas City Releases Alex Martinez - Sporting Kansas City
- Fans Invited to Join Sounders FC Players and Coaches for World Cup Viewing Party Tuesday - Seattle Sounders FC
- Red Bulls Update: New York Heads to Houston Friday - New York Red Bulls
- U.S. Look to Advance to First Quarterfinal Since 2002 - this Week in MLS - MLS
- LA Galaxy Kick off a Three-Game Home Stand against Portland - LA Galaxy
- Crew and Columbus Commons Team-Up for Viewing Party - Columbus Crew SC
- Fewer Than 500 Tickets Remain for July 5 Match vs. Seattle Sounders FC - Vancouver Whitecaps FC
- Chicago Fire Return to MLS Action, Begin Eight-Match Stretch in Month of July - Chicago Fire
- Montreal Impact Forward Jack McInerney Voted MLS Player of the Week - MLS
- Impact Striker Jack McInerney Named MLS Player of the Week - Montreal Impact
- Chicago Fire Waive Giuseppe Gentile - Chicago Fire
- Real Salt Lake, Salt Lake City Mayor's Office, Broadway Media Group to Host Watch Party - Real Salt Lake
- LA Galaxy to Host World Cup Viewing Party - LA Galaxy
- Major League Soccer Names Seth Bacon Senior Vice President, Media - MLS
- Gehrig Pleased to See Both Germany, USA Advance - Columbus Crew SC
- McInerney Scores a Brace as Impact Shuts out Houston 3-0 at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Seattle Sounders FC Stories
- Sounders FC Advances Past LAFC with 3-1 Victory in Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. LAFC - November 28, 2020 - Audi MLS Cup Playoffs
- Seattle Sounders FC Confirms Positive COVID-19 Case
- Seattle Supports Sounders FC Ahead of Opening Round Playoff Battle against LAFC
- Three Sounders FC Players Named to 2020 MLS Best XI