ECHL Announces Schedule Changes
Princeton, NJ - The ECHL on Monday announced the following changes to the League's schedule.
* The Florida at Fort Wayne game that was postponed on Sunday, May 2, has been rescheduled as Wheeling at Fort Wayne on Wednesday, May 12.
* The Indy at Wheeling game that was postponed on Wednesday, April 28 has been rescheduled to Wednesday, May 26.
* The Wheeling at Jacksonville game that was scheduled for Wednesday, May 26 will now be Orlando at Jacksonville on May 26.
Fans who had tickets for the game between the Nailers and Fuel on Wednesday, April 28 may use those tickets for the rescheduled date of Wednesday, May 26.
With these changes, the Nailers will now play 68 games during the 2020-21 regular season.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from May 3, 2021
- Joly, Luchuk lead Solar Bears to 3-2 win over Stingrays - Orlando Solar Bears
- Solar Bears Quiet Rays Offense in Game 3 - South Carolina Stingrays
- Henry and Gahagen Join Grizzlies in Series of Transactions - Utah Grizzlies
- ECHL Transactions - May 3 - ECHL
- Oilers Announce Series of Roster Moves - Tulsa Oilers
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Komets Home Win Streak Reaches Five - Fort Wayne Komets
- Peters Named AMI Graphics ECHL Plus Performer for April - Wichita Thunder
- Wichita's Peters Is AMI Graphics/ECHL Plus Performer of the Month - ECHL
- Allen Americans Weekly - Allen Americans
- Former Cyclones Goaltender Michael Houser to Make NHL Debut - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Bear Bites - Solar Bears Update - Orlando Solar Bears
- Blades Gear up for Return to Play - Florida Everblades
- 2021 ECHL Hockey Summer Meetings, Presented by FEVO, to be Held August 15-17 - ECHL
- ECHL Reschedules Solar Bears at Icemen Game - Orlando Solar Bears
- ECHL Announces Schedule Changes - Indy Fuel
- ECHL Announces Schedule Changes - Wheeling Nailers
- Game Preview: Stingrays at Solar Bears, May 3 at 7 PM - South Carolina Stingrays
- ECHL Announces Schedule Changes - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.