Dries Recalled to NHL, Ottenbreit Returns to Eagles
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that forward Sheldon Dries has been recalled by the team's NHL affiliate, while defenseman Turner Ottenbreit has been recalled to the Eagles from the team's ECHL affiliate, the Utah Grizzlies.
Dries has seen action in two games with the Eagles, while appearing in three NHL games this season with Colorado. Meanwhile, Ottenbreit has suited up in two contests with Utah to begin the 2018-19 campaign.
The Eagles return to action when they play host to the Ontario Reign on Friday, October 19th at the Budweiser Events Center at 7:05pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2018
- Admirals Suffer First Loss of the Season - Milwaukee Admirals
- Rockford Cruises Past Hershey, Sweeps Home-Opening Weekend - Rockford IceHogs
- Chicago Wolves: Bischoff Returns to Vegas - Chicago Wolves
- Bears Come from Behind Twice, Lose to Rockford - Hershey Bears
- Coghlan's Overtime Blast Keeps Wolves Unbeaten - Chicago Wolves
- Comets Offense Completes Weekend Sweep of Toronto - Utica Comets
- Dries Recalled to NHL, Ottenbreit Returns to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- T-Birds' Offensive Onslaught Downs Bruins - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Blandisi Recalled by Anaheim - San Diego Gulls
- Olofsson Delivers Game-Winner for Second Straight Night as Amerks Tame Sound Tigers in Overtime - Rochester Americans
- Sislo and St. Denis each score as Bridgeport collects one point on Sunday - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Quick Striking T-Birds Fly by P-Bruins 6-3 - Providence Bruins
- Marlies Look for Split on Sunday - Toronto Marlies
- Game Preview: Bears at IceHogs, 5 p.m. - Hershey Bears
- Forward Jayson Megna Re-Assigned to Bears by Washington - Hershey Bears
- Blackwood Shines with 40-Save Performance in 2-1 Win over the Rocket - Laval Rocket
- Tucson Continues Tremendous Start with 2-1 Win over Bakersfield - Tucson Roadrunners
- San Diego Evades Reign in Shootout - Ontario Reign
- Gulls Earn Shootout Win over Ontario - San Diego Gulls
- Hebig Stays Hot in Condors 2-1 Loss to Tucson - Bakersfield Condors
- Macek's Hat Trick Helps Wolves Beat Griffins, 5-1 - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Barracuda Cool Heat 6-4 in Wild Affair - San Jose Barracuda
- Admirals Win Big in Season Opener - Milwaukee Admirals
- Hogs Erupt in Third Period to Notch First Win of 2018-19 - Rockford IceHogs
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Lindholm, Toninato Head to Avalanche, Eagles Recall Dickinson
- Hill's 21-Save Shutout Vaults Tucson to 2-0 Win over Eagles
- Eagles Score Season-High Seven Goals in 7-3 Win over Tucson
- Jost, Graves Assigned to Colorado Eagles
- Barron Recalled, Dickinson Reassigned to Utah