Defenseman Turner Ottenbreit Recalled to Eagles
WINDSOR, CO. - The Colorado Eagles, proud AHL affiliate of the Colorado Avalanche, have announced that defenseman Turner Ottenbreit has been recalled to the Eagles from the team's ECHL affiliate, the Utah Grizzlies. The 21 year-old rookie has suited up in four contests with Utah to begin the 2018-19 campaign, notching five penalty minutes and registering a plus/minus rating of +3.
Ottenbreit posted 24 goals and 84 assists in 284 WHL games with the Saskatoon Blades and Seattle Thunderbirds, including a career-high nine goals, 38 assists and 119 PIM's during the 2017-18 season, while also serving as the Thunderbirds captain. In addition, the Yorkton, Saskatchewan native helped lead Seattle to a WHL Championship in the 2016-17 campaign. Ottenbreit went on to make his professional debut late last season with the San Antonio Rampage of the AHL, notching one goal in four contests.
The Eagles return to action on Friday, October 26th when they travel to Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa to take on the Iowa Wild at 6:00pm MT.
Single-game tickets for the 2018-19 season are on-sale now and start at just $18 per seat. Purchase your seats today by visiting the Budweiser Events Center box office, online at ColoradoEagles.com or by calling the Eagles ticketing department at 970-686-SHOT (7468).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 21, 2018
- Admirals Comeback to Win in Shoot-Out - Milwaukee Admirals
- Heat Hand San Jose Their First Regulation Loss 3-2 - Stockton Heat
- Chicago Wolves Fall in Lengthy Shootout - Chicago Wolves
- Appleton Spearheads Moose win over San Antonio - Manitoba Moose
- Appleton Leads Moose Past Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms Secure Standings Point in Shootout Loss at Bridgeport - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bernier scores twice in shootout win over Lehigh Valley - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Defenseman Turner Ottenbreit Recalled to Eagles - Colorado Eagles
- Jaros and Paul Reassigned to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Marody Recalled by Edmonton - Bakersfield Condors
- Charles B. Wang Passes Away - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Heat Look to Bounce Back at the SAP Center Today at 3PM - Stockton Heat
- Persson Recalled to Admirals - Milwaukee Admirals
- Terry-Fic Comeback Gives Rockford First Road Win - Rockford IceHogs
- Tucson Endures First Regulation Loss Saturday to Rockford - Tucson Roadrunners
- Gulls Top Bakersfield 5-4 - San Diego Gulls
- Marody with Three Points in Condors 5-4 Loss - Bakersfield Condors
- Colorado Holds off Reign - Ontario Reign
- Colorado Grabs 5-3 Win over Reign to Push Win Streak to Four - Colorado Eagles
- Big Third Period Lifts Barracuda over Heat 5-2 - San Jose Barracuda
- Griffins Hand Wolves First Loss of Season - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Mangiapane's Multi-Point Effort Not Enough to Beat San Jose - Stockton Heat
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Colorado Eagles Stories
- Colorado Evens Series at 1-1 with 4-1 Win over Condors
- Eagles Fall to Bakersfield in Game One, 3-2
- Colorado Eagles Clinch Playoff Spot, First Round Schedule Announced
- Eagles Defeat San Jose 3-2, Punch Ticket to Playoffs
- Barracuda Score Three Unanswered to Top Eagles, 3-1