Condors Host 23rd Annual Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday
CONDORSTOWN, Calif. - The Bakersfield Condors host Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday at 7 p.m. presented by Eyewitness News, KERN 1180, and Three-Way Chevrolet.
Here are five things you need to know for the 23rd annual Teddy Bear Toss benefiting the United Way of Kern County:
TEDDY BEAR TOSS SATURDAY
The biggest night of the year returns with the 23rd annual Teddy Bear Toss. Bring two new stuffed animals and throw them on the ice after the team scores their first goal. The bears will be collected and donated to dozens of local non-profits through the United Way of Kern County.
KIDS IN FREE!
Kids are in free through December with the purchase of an adult ticket at the box office. NOTE: all patrons must have a negative COVID-19 test or vaccination to attend.
Box office hours include:
Wednesday, noon-4 p.m.
Friday, noon-3 p.m.
Saturday, opens at 3 p.m.
Not even the COVID-19 pandemic could stop Teddy Bear Toss in 2020 as the team collected over 2,000 teddy bears at a drive-thru even last November. Over 140,000 teddy bears have been donated all-time. Click the button below for all the fun facts and numbers about the 23rd annual Teddy Bear Toss.
HOLIDAY PACKS ON SALE NOW
Holiday packs make the perfect stocking stuffer. Included this year are four lower level ticket vouchers, a Jesse Puljujarvi bobblehead, and a Little Caesars large one-topping pizza. Purchase yours by clicking the button below.
PURCHASE HOLIDAY PACKS
PRE-GAME COVID-19 TESTING
Atlas Urgent Care, the official Urgent Care of the Condors, will offer rapid COVID-19 testing beginning at 5 p.m. on the Plaza for $25. Free testing is available at their offices (results take 3 days) located at 5531 Business Park South, 93309 from 9 a.m. - 10 p.m. daily. Walk-ins are welcome or call for an appointment at 491-1900. Free testing is also available at most pharmacies and healthcare providers. Watch how easy it is below!
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 23, 2021
- Hållander, Penguins Deck Checkers in Overtime, 3-2 - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Checkers Stumble Late in OT Loss to Penguins - Charlotte Checkers
- Admirals to Host Food Drive Wednesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Condors Host 23rd Annual Teddy Bear Toss on Saturday - Bakersfield Condors
- Bears Weekly #6: Trio of Games Forthcoming During Thanksgiving Week - Hershey Bears
- Eagles Recall Miska from ECHL's Utah Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Gillies and Lappin Join Phantoms - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Capitals Re-Assign Axel Jonsson-Fjallby to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- Olivier Reassigned to Milwaukee - Milwaukee Admirals
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly Ã¢ÂÂ Vol. 28, No. 6 - Syracuse Crunch
- Senators Looking for Fans to Take Part in Second Kids Day Game - Belleville Senators
- Two Minutes for Thoughts: November 23rd, 2021 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Moose Assign Shaw and Lynch to ECHL - Manitoba Moose
- San Diego Gulls Announce 2021-22 Television Schedule - San Diego Gulls
- Griffins Set to Battle Milwaukee, Chicago - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Penguins Weekly - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Devils Recall DeLeo, Reassign Holtz to Comets - Utica Comets
- Justin Almeida and Will Reilly Reassigned to Wheeling - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Thunderbirds Sign D Michael Kim to PTO - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Belleville Senators Acquire Jack Dougherty from Providence - Belleville Senators
- Tucson Roadrunners Road Ahead: Abbotsford Is Arriving - Tucson Roadrunners
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 6 - Bridgeport Islanders
- Reign Snap Stockton's Streak with Big Third - Ontario Reign
- Point Streak Snapped as Heat, Reign Split Two-Game Set - Stockton Heat
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.