Coyotes Sign Kempe to One-Year Contract
GLENDALE, ARIZONA --- Arizona Coyotes General Manager John Chayka announced today that the Coyotes have signed forward Mario Kempe to a one-year, two-way contract. As per club policy, terms of the contract were not disclosed. The 28-year-old Kempe registered 14-20-34 and 28 penalty minutes (PIM) in 56 games with Vityaz Podolsk (KHL) last season. The Kramfors, Sweden native has recorded 39-44-83 in 166 career games over three seasons with Vityaz Podolsk in the KHL. Kempe also collected 51-53-1...
Paid Partner Content
- Soetaert out as Tucson Roadrunners GM
- Tucson Roadrunners general manager Doug Soetaert fired by Coyotes bosses
- Tucson Roadrunners' season fell just short of being special
- Roadrunners end inaugural season with overtime win at Stockton
- Timothy Gassen: Tucson Roadrunners made dreams come true in inaugural season