Wallin Returned on Loan from Hartford
PORTLAND, ME - January 6, 2019 - Following an eight game AHL stint with the Hartford Wolf Pack, forward Terrence Wallin has been returned on loan to the Mariners, the teams announced on Sunday. Wallin has played a total of 12 games with the Wolf Pack this season after being loaned a second time on December 6th.
The 26-year-old forward from Yardley, PA with Southern Maine connections was acquired by the Mariners from Adirondack in a trade in mid-September, that sent defenseman Matias Cleland to the Thunder. A fourth year pro, Wallin enjoyed a career year in Glens Falls in 2017-18, when he scored 21 goals and added 29 assists in 59 games. As a result, he made his AHL debut last Spring, playing four games on loan to the Binghamton Devils.
In 14 games with the Mariners this season, Wallin has four goals and seven assists. He was named an alternate Captain prior to the start of the regular season. Wallin's initial loan to Hartford came on November 19th. He appeared in four games before being returned on December 3rd. After one game at Adirondack, in which Wallin scored a goal, he was loaned back to Hartford the following day. In 12 total games with the Wolf Pack, Wallin has no points and seven penalty minutes.
The Mariners embark on an eight-day Canada trip tomorrow that takes them to Newfoundland on Tuesday and Wednesday and Brampton on Saturday and Sunday. They will return home on Wednesday, January 16th to host Newfoundland at 7:00 PM. It's Special Olympics night. Tickets to all home games can be purchased at MarinersOfMaine.com or by calling 207-775-3458.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from January 6, 2019
- Three-Goal Third Period Falls Short in Manchester - Norfolk Admirals
- Oilers Beat Steelheads to Split Weekend Series - Tulsa Oilers
- Steelheads Finish Road Trip with 3-1 Loss to Oilers - Idaho Steelheads
- Swamp Rabbits' Surge Not Enough - Greenville Swamp Rabbits
- Wallin Returned on Loan from Hartford - Maine Mariners
- Monarchs Score Sunday Touchdown on Admirals in 7-5 Victory - Manchester Monarchs
- Worcester Railers Win First Game of 2019 After 3-2 Road Victory in Greenville - Worcester Railers HC
- Olson, Millen Lead Solar Bears to 4-1 Win - Orlando Solar Bears
- Defiel's 46 Saves Not Enough in 4-1 Loss to Orlando - South Carolina Stingrays
- Steve McParland Returns to Steelheads from AHL Loan - Idaho Steelheads
- ECHL Transactions - January 6 - ECHL
- ECHL Announces Fines, Suspensions - ECHL
- Game Preview: Solar Bears vs. Stingrays - Orlando Solar Bears
- Adam Turner on the OT Thriller vs Wichita - Utah Grizzlies
- Grizzlies Win OT Thriller 4-3 - Utah Grizzlies
- Thunder Falls to Utah in OT, 4-3 - Wichita Thunder
- Admirals Earn a Point in 5-4 Overtime Loss to Thunder - Norfolk Admirals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.