Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule
SYRACUSE, N.Y. - The Syracuse Crunch have announced the 2021-22 training camp will open on Tuesday, Oct. 5 at 2:45 p.m. at the Upstate Medical University Arena.
Players will report to Syracuse and have their first on-ice practice on Tuesday, Oct. 5. Camp will run through Friday, Oct. 8 with an exhibition game against the Utica Comets on Saturday, Oct. 9 and the Rochester Americans on Sunday, Oct. 10.
The current on-ice schedule for Crunch training camp is below, subject to change:
Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2:45 p.m. to 4:45 p.m.
Wednesday, Oct. 6, 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 7, 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 8, 10:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m.
The exhibition schedule is below:
Saturday, Oct. 9 vs. Utica Comets at Upstate Medical University Arena, 5 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 10 at Rochester Americans at Blue Cross Arena, 3 p.m.
Due to COVID-19 protocols, Crunch training camp and regular season practices will not be open to the public this season.
Single game tickets and ticket packages for the 2021-22 season are on sale now and can be purchased in person at the Crunch office located inside the Upstate Medical University Arena at Onondaga County War Memorial at 800 S. State St. in Syracuse, by calling the office at 315-473-4444 or online through Ticketmaster. For the latest Crunch news, visit www.syracusecrunch.com or follow the club on Facebook (www.facebook.com/syracusecrunch), Twitter (@SyracuseCrunch) and Instagram (@syracusecrunch).
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 4, 2021
- Back to the Old Stomping Grounds - Bridgeport Islanders
- Training Camp Roster: Day 1 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Henderson Silver Knights Announce Official Partnership with Sunshine Minting - Henderson Silver Knights
- Single Game Tickets on Sale Now - Bakersfield Condors
- Admirals Get Six from Nashville - Milwaukee Admirals
- Wolves Start Training Camp with October 16 Opener in Sight - Chicago Wolves
- Admirals Begin Training Camp Tuesday - Milwaukee Admirals
- Condors Open Training Camp with 29 Players - Bakersfield Condors
- Ten Players Added to Texas Stars from Dallas - Texas Stars
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Roster - Syracuse Crunch
- Heat Announce Camp-Opening Roster - Stockton Heat
- Colorado Adds Forward Tarun Fizer on ATO - Colorado Eagles
- Blackhawks Assign Chalupa, Morrison and Krys to IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- Moose Announce 2021 Training Camp Roster - Manitoba Moose
- Checkers Sign Wilson to AHL Deal, Set Camp Roster - Charlotte Checkers
- Iowa Wild Releases 2021-22 Training Camp Roster - Iowa Wild
- IceHogs Announce 2021 Training Camp Roster - Rockford IceHogs
- Checkers Announce Initial Training Camp Roster and Schedule - Charlotte Checkers
- Comets Announce 2021-22 Training Camp Roster - Utica Comets
- Syracuse Crunch Announce Training Camp Schedule - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Syracuse Crunch Stories
- Gabriel Dumont Named Syracuse Crunch Captain
- Tampa Bay Lightning Recall Defenseman Sean Day from Syracuse Crunch
- Crunch Edged by Senators, 3-2
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Defenseman Fredrik Claesson to Syracuse Crunch
- Syracuse Crunch Weekly Ã¢ÂÂ Vol. 28, No. 6