South Bay Lakers Acquire First Round Pick from Agua Caliente
EL SEGUNDO - The South Bay Lakers have acquired the Agua Caliente Clippers' original first round pick in the 2019 NBA G League Draft in exchange for Demarcus Holland, it was announced today by General Manager Nick Mazzella. The trade is subject to Holland passing a physical.
With the addition of the pick, South Bay now has five selections in the 2019 Draft: three first-round picks, a third-round selection and a pick in the fourth round.
Holland appeared in 62 games (51 starts) across two seasons for South Bay, holding career averages of 8.9 points, 4.5 rebounds, 1.8 assists and 1.0 steals in 26.0 minutes.
• Discuss this story on the NBA G League message board...
NBA G League Stories from December 2, 2018
- Iowa Sneaks Past Memphis for Bounce Back Win - Iowa Wolves
- Hustle Succumb to Late Run by Iowa Wolves - Memphis Hustle
- Stockton Kings Fall Short to Sioux Skyforce, 113-108 - Stockton Kings
- Maten's 42 Points Lifts Skyforce over Kings - Sioux Falls Skyforce
- Long Island Drops First Home Game of Season to Lakeland - Long Island Nets
- Dominant Third Quarter Sends Blue over Clippers - Oklahoma City Blue
- Double Doubles from Bennett and Motley Not Enough as Clippers Fall to Blue - Agua Caliente Clippers
- Drive Drop Third Straight, Fall to 905 - Grand Rapids Drive
- San Antonio Recalls Chimezie Metu from Austin Spurs - Austin Spurs
- Agua Caliente Clippers Acquire Demarcus Holland - Agua Caliente Clippers
- South Bay Lakers Acquire First Round Pick from Agua Caliente - South Bay Lakers
- Hornets Recall Dwayne Bacon and Devonte' Graham from Greensboro Swarm - Greensboro Swarm
- Warriors Take Revenge on Texas - Texas Legends
- Santa Cruz Warriors Uses Huge Second Quarter Run to Beat the Texas Legends 121-89 - Santa Cruz Warriors
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.