Solar Bears Acquire Carson Denomie from Oilers
ORLANDO, Fla. - The Orlando Solar Bears have announced the following transactions were completed prior to Monday's 3 p.m. ET ECHL future considerations trade deadline:
Orlando acquires forward Quinn Ryan from the Indy Fuel to complete the Dec. 13, 2021 transaction that sent defenseman Pavel Vorobei to Indy
Orlando subsequently trades Ryan to the Tulsa Oilers to complete the Dec. 22, 2021 transaction that saw Orlando acquire goaltender Kai Edmonds from Tulsa
Orlando acquires forward Carson Denomie from Tulsa to complete the future considerations portion the Solar Bears received as compensation for the March 23, 2022 transaction that saw forward Joe Garreffa reassigned from Orlando to Tulsa by the San Jose Barracuda of the American Hockey League
Denomie (DEH-noh-mee), 22, registered 37 points (13g-24a) in 63 regular season games for the Oilers in his first season of professional hockey and appeared in four playoff contests. His four game-winning goals tied for the team lead and his seven power-play assists were also tied for tops among Tulsa rookies.
Prior to turning pro, the 6-foot-1, 194-pound native of Regina, Saskatchewan played in the Western Hockey League for Kamloops, Moose Jaw and Regina, tallying 109 points (49g-60a) in 222 games.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from June 13, 2022
- Americans Complete Future Consideration Trades - Allen Americans
- Icemen Announce a Pair of Roster Transactions - Jacksonville Icemen
- Fuel Complete 2021-22 Future Considerations Trades - Indy Fuel
- Rush Send Rights to Kyle Rhodes to Wichita - Rapid City Rush
- ECHL Transactions - June 13 - ECHL
- Solar Bears Acquire Carson Denomie from Oilers - Orlando Solar Bears
- Admirals Complete Future Considerations Trades from 2021-22 Season - Norfolk Admirals
- Thunder Announces Four Future Considerations Trades - Wichita Thunder
- Glads Send Bates, Campbell to Wichita to Finish Graves Trade - Atlanta Gladiators
- Oilers Complete Pair of Trades as Futures Deadline Looms - Tulsa Oilers
- Stingrays Acquire Trio of Skaters - South Carolina Stingrays
- Nailers Announce Details of Future Considerations Trades - Wheeling Nailers
- Mariners Complete Future Considerations Trades - Maine Mariners
- Join Us for Our End of Season Celebration on Wednesday, June 15 - Toledo Walleye
- Kirk MacDonald Resigns as Royals Head Coach and Director of Hockey Operations - Reading Royals
- Recap of 2022 Kelly Cup Finals - ECHL
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Orlando Solar Bears Stories
- Solar Bears Partner with Local Music Distributor Jamvana for 2022-23 Season
- Brad Barone Back for Another Season with Solar Bears
- Ross Olsson Back with Solar Bears
- Luke McInnis Back for Third Season with Solar Bears
- Solar Bears Welcome Janney Roofing as Presenting Sponsor Through 2024-25 Season