Sens Detail Busy November Schedule
The Belleville Senators have outlined details on a number of exciting initiatives that will take place at CAA Arena during the Sens' six home games in November.
It all starts this weekend as the Senators honour our military against the Toronto Marlies with Military Appreciation on Friday, Nov. 9, and Military Remembrance on Nov. 10.
Members of 8 Wing's Search and Rescue unit in Trenton will rappel from CAA Arena rafters before Friday's game to deliver the game puck for the ceremonial faceoff, while on Saturday, veterans of World War II, the Korean War and Afghan War will join current serving members to take part in the ceremonial faceoff.
On Nov. 14, as part of the Quinte Mall's Winning Wednesday, all fans in attendance will receive a $10 gift card to the mall.
The Sens' five-game homestand concludes Nov. 16-17 as the Senators join the NHL and AHL in supporting #HockeyFightsCancer.
During both games, the Senators will wear lavender warmup jerseys while handing out 'I Fight For' signs that fans can use throughout the weekend to show support for their loved ones who have been impacted by cancer. During the two games, the Sens will hold a 'Moment of Fight' where fans are encouraged to show their support to family and friends who have been impacted by cancer.
Throughout the month of November there will be multiple fundraising initiatives with all proceeds benefitting the 'Wheels of Hope' from the Sens' 50/50 and mystery puck efforts. Furthermore, the lavender warmup jerseys will be made available in a silent auction and given away through raffles.
On Nov. 30 against Utica, the Senators will also be holding its annual Gleaners Food Drive where fans are asked to donate non-perishable food items while entering CAA Arena.
Fans are also reminded that from noon on Nov. 23 through 11:59pm on Nov. 26 fans can purchase single-game tickets for any remaining home games in 2018 at the Season Ticket holder price as part of Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Tickets for Senators home games in November are available, by calling 1-855-985-5000 or visiting the Sens' Box Office inside the QSWC between 11am-6pm Tuesday-Saturday. The Box Office is open at 9am on Senators home game days.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 7, 2018
- Bailey, Simpson Each Score Twice in 5-2 Win over Monsters - Rochester Americans
- Monsters Come up Short in 5-2 Loss to Amerks in Buffalo - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets Fall Short in Wild Wednesday Affair - Utica Comets
- Dr Leo Back with Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Moose Assign Cederholm to Jacksonville - Manitoba Moose
- IceHogs Sign Forward Fejes to PTO, Recall Forward Moynihan - Rockford IceHogs
- Roadrunners Give Back Announces Home Stand Initiatives - Tucson Roadrunners
- Kaapoa's 28 Saves Pace Shutout of IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Fall to Wolves in School Day Game - Milwaukee Admirals
- 'Canes Recall Bishop and Di Giuseppe from AHL - Charlotte Checkers
- Dallas Recalls Denis Gurianov, Assigns Justin Dowling to Texas - Texas Stars
- Game #11 Preview: Tucson vs. San Diego - Tucson Roadrunners
- Poganski, Kaspick Rejoin Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Detroit Sends Ehn to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sens Detail Busy November Schedule - Belleville Senators
- Coyotes Recall Miska from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Iowa Shuts out Rockford with a 3-0 Victory - Iowa Wild
- Carr Drives into Chicago Wolves History Books - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers score four times on the power play and earn third straight win - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Flames Recall Anthony Peluso; Place Dillon Dube on IR - Stockton Heat
- Devils Build 2-0 Lead, Lose to Sound Tigers 7-3 - Binghamton Devils
- The Rocket this Week - Laval Rocket
- Hartford Wolf Pack Community Foundation Issues Grant Funding - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Ontario Reign Raise over $24,000 from Hockey Fights Cancer Night - Ontario Reign
- Batherson Staying Calm Despite Hot Start - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Host Devils in 10:30 a.m. School-Day Game - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Ottawa Announces Four Re-Signings and Addition of Shaw
- Ottawa Senators Busy at 2020 NHL Draft
- Senators Release Community Impact Report
- Belleville Senators Forward Josh Norris Voted Winner of Dudley (Red) Garrett Award as AHL's Outstanding Rookie
- BSens Announce 2019-20 Team Awards