Roadrunners Give Back Announces Home Stand Initiatives
TUCSON, AZ - The Tucson Roadrunners, proud American Hockey League affiliate of the Arizona Coyotes, shared today information regarding the Roadrunners Give Back Community Corner for the team's upcoming games this week at Tucson Arena.
Tonight, November 7 against the San Diego Gulls in an I-8 Rivalry Game, the Roadrunners Give Back (RGB) table, located behind Section 216 on the Tucson Arena concourse, will be selling limited edition Ladies Night mystery bags for $40. Two days ahead of the club's first Ladies Night of the season, presented by Genesis OBYGN, the bag includes five team-branded ladies items valued at $165.
Friday, November 9 as the team opens a weekend set against the San Jose Barracuda, Hockey Fights Cancer mystery pucks signed by members of the Roadrunners team will be on sale for $20 each. Also participating in the evening of Cancer Awareness Night presented by ASHLine, Roadrunners sticks dressed in lavender tape will be up for sale following warmups at the RGB table on the concourse, starting at only $50. Ladies Night mystery bags will be on sale once again for just $40, while supplies last.
To conclude the weekend on Saturday, November 10, for "Salute Our Military Night" presented by T-Mobile, remaining mystery pucks and Ladies Night bags will be on sale.
50/50 will be on sale at all three games this week with special charity partners each evening:
Wednesday - Roadrunners Give Back
Friday - North Tucson Fire Department (Special: 100 tickets for $20)
Saturday - BC Dance Boosters
The Tucson Roadrunners return home with points in seven of the team's first ten games this season. Jay Varady will lead the team against I-8 Border Rival San Diego on Wednesday and first place San Jose on Friday and Saturday. All three games will take place at Tucson Arena at 7:05 p.m.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 7, 2018
- Bailey, Simpson Each Score Twice in 5-2 Win over Monsters - Rochester Americans
- Monsters Come up Short in 5-2 Loss to Amerks in Buffalo - Cleveland Monsters
- Comets Fall Short in Wild Wednesday Affair - Utica Comets
- Dr Leo Back with Gulls - San Diego Gulls
- Moose Assign Cederholm to Jacksonville - Manitoba Moose
- IceHogs Sign Forward Fejes to PTO, Recall Forward Moynihan - Rockford IceHogs
- Roadrunners Give Back Announces Home Stand Initiatives - Tucson Roadrunners
- Kaapoa's 28 Saves Pace Shutout of IceHogs - Rockford IceHogs
- Admirals Fall to Wolves in School Day Game - Milwaukee Admirals
- 'Canes Recall Bishop and Di Giuseppe from AHL - Charlotte Checkers
- Dallas Recalls Denis Gurianov, Assigns Justin Dowling to Texas - Texas Stars
- Game #11 Preview: Tucson vs. San Diego - Tucson Roadrunners
- Poganski, Kaspick Rejoin Rampage - San Antonio Rampage
- Detroit Sends Ehn to Grand Rapids - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Sens Detail Busy November Schedule - Belleville Senators
- Coyotes Recall Miska from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Iowa Shuts out Rockford with a 3-0 Victory - Iowa Wild
- Carr Drives into Chicago Wolves History Books - Chicago Wolves
- Sound Tigers score four times on the power play and earn third straight win - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Flames Recall Anthony Peluso; Place Dillon Dube on IR - Stockton Heat
- Devils Build 2-0 Lead, Lose to Sound Tigers 7-3 - Binghamton Devils
- The Rocket this Week - Laval Rocket
- Hartford Wolf Pack Community Foundation Issues Grant Funding - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Ontario Reign Raise over $24,000 from Hockey Fights Cancer Night - Ontario Reign
- Batherson Staying Calm Despite Hot Start - Belleville Senators
- Sound Tigers Host Devils in 10:30 a.m. School-Day Game - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.