Reign Weeklong Toy Drive For Steven's Hope Begins Monday
ONTARIO, Calif. - The Ontario Reign, proud affiliate of the NHL Los Angeles Kings and the AHL Manchester Monarchs have teamed up with Steven's Hope for Children, to help collect toys for seriously ill or injured children, in a weeklong toy drive beginning Monday, Dec. 1.
Fans are encouraged to donate a new, unwrapped toy for children ages 2-12, or make a donation of $10 or more to go toward gift cards for teens, at Monday, Dec. 1, Wednesday, Dec. 3, or Friday, Dec. 5 Reign home games. All fans that make a donation will be entered to win a Los Angeles Kings Prize Pack, which includes tickets to an upcoming game and a team-autographed jersey! The drawing for the Kings Prize Pack will take place during the second intermission at the Reign versus Thunder game on Friday, Dec. 5. In addition, all fans that make a donation will receive a buy-one get-one free ticket voucher for the Sunday, Dec. 7 game against the Victoria Salmon Kings.
Toys and donations will also be collected at the Ontario Reign front office, from 8:30 am to 5:30 p.m., beginning Monday, Dec. 1 through Friday, Dec. 5. The Reign front office is located at 3633 Inland Empire Blvd., Suite #130, in the City National Bank building.
Steven's Hope is a charitable organization that helps families of children, who are in extended care and rehabilitation from surgeries and/or treatment at Loma Linda Children's Hospital and Fontana Kaiser Pediatric Oncology Unit, by providing housing and other essential needs.
For more information on the Reign Toy Drive contact the Reign front office at (909) 941-PUCK (7825).
Bring out a group of 20 or more to a Reign home game and find out how your group can REIGN over the arena for a night! Special pricing and Reign fan experiences are available for all Reign home games during the Reign's inaugural season presented by the Mission Inn. Contact a Reign representative at (909) 941-PUCK (7825) or visit www.ontarioreign.com for more information.
Single game tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at www.ticketmaster.com, at all TicketMaster locations, or by calling (213) 480-3232.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 1, 2008
- Reading Royals Weekly - Reading Royals
- Condors Top $3 million mark in cash, goods and services - Bakersfield Condors
- Grizzlies Head For Idaho; Home December 9 - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors Teddy Bear Toss brings in 7,614 stuffed animals, most in Condors history - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Preview: Ontario Reign Vs Alaska Aces - Ontario Reign
- 8,929 Condors fans donate record 7,614 stuffed animals at Teddy Bear Toss - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads To Retire Mylymok's #4 On Saturday - Idaho Steelheads
- Thunder Knock Off Alaska, Prepare for Reign, Falcons - Stockton Thunder
- Bombers Weekly News - Dayton Bombers
- Steelheads and Booster Club Host Marine Corps Toys for Tots Toss on Friday - Idaho Steelheads
- Dubuc Assigned to Rays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Lynx Acquire Mark O'Leary - Augusta Lynx
- RoadRunners Acquire Burnett From Trenton - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Everblades Have Record-Setting Week - ECHL
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Reign Weeklong Toy Drive For Steven's Hope Begins Monday - Ontario Reign
- Stingrays Weekly - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jackals Set For December - Elmira Jackals
- Gladiators Canned Food Drive a Success - Atlanta Gladiators
- Trenton Devils Weekly - Trenton Devils
- Florida Everblades Weekly - Florida Everblades
- Weekly Arrowhead - Johnstown Chiefs
- ECHL Mourns Loss Of Official Frank - ECHL
- Sea Wolves Weekly - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Phoenix Continues Series with Las Vegas This Week at Home - Phoenix RoadRunners
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Win Four Straight - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Gladiators Acquire Fuller from Augusta - Atlanta Gladiators
- Royals Suffer Late Game Loss in Dayton, 4-3 - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.