Dubuc Assigned to Rays
North Charleston, SC - The South Carolina Stingrays and Head Coach Jared Bednar announced today that forward Michael Dubuc has been assigned by the Hershey Bears of the AHL to the Stingrays. He is expected to be back in the line-up when the Rays face the Gwinnett Gladiators tomorrow night.
Dubuc, 20, is currently in his first professional season after spending the last four years in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League (QMJHL), where he collected 112 goals and 94 assists for 206 points in 231 games. This season, the 6-foot-2, 177-pound left winger leads the Stingrays with 18 points (9g, 9a) and 58 shots. The Granby, PQ native played three games with the Hershey Bears during his call-up without recording a point.
The Rays are back in action tomorrow night against the Gwinnett Gladiators at 7:05 p.m. The Stingrays games on Tuesday nights are the place to be in the Low Country. All employees of the golf, hospitality and food and beverage industries with a valid pay stub along with all college students with a valid ID can purchase $5 tickets at the box office. And don't forget, the Stingrays offer $2 Bud Light Draughts all year long until the end of the first period.
The Stingrays are now offering the Pick 6 Plan. Pick any six Stingrays games for the price of five. Call 744-2248 for more information.
Don't miss all the fast-paced, hard-hitting action! Individual tickets can be purchased at the North Charleston Coliseum box office, by calling Ticketmaster at (843) 554-6060 and online at www.ticketmaster.com.
Full and partial season tickets are available by calling (843) 744-2248 or by visiting online at www.stingrayshockey.com.
• Discuss this story on the ECHL message board...
ECHL Stories from December 1, 2008
- Reading Royals Weekly - Reading Royals
- Condors Top $3 million mark in cash, goods and services - Bakersfield Condors
- Grizzlies Head For Idaho; Home December 9 - Utah Grizzlies
- Condors Teddy Bear Toss brings in 7,614 stuffed animals, most in Condors history - Bakersfield Condors
- Game Preview: Ontario Reign Vs Alaska Aces - Ontario Reign
- 8,929 Condors fans donate record 7,614 stuffed animals at Teddy Bear Toss - Bakersfield Condors
- Steelheads To Retire Mylymok's #4 On Saturday - Idaho Steelheads
- Thunder Knock Off Alaska, Prepare for Reign, Falcons - Stockton Thunder
- Bombers Weekly News - Dayton Bombers
- Steelheads and Booster Club Host Marine Corps Toys for Tots Toss on Friday - Idaho Steelheads
- Dubuc Assigned to Rays - South Carolina Stingrays
- Lynx Acquire Mark O'Leary - Augusta Lynx
- RoadRunners Acquire Burnett From Trenton - Phoenix RoadRunners
- Everblades Have Record-Setting Week - ECHL
- ECHL Transactions - ECHL
- Reign Weeklong Toy Drive For Steven's Hope Begins Monday - Ontario Reign
- Stingrays Weekly - South Carolina Stingrays
- Jackals Set For December - Elmira Jackals
- Gladiators Canned Food Drive a Success - Atlanta Gladiators
- Trenton Devils Weekly - Trenton Devils
- Florida Everblades Weekly - Florida Everblades
- Weekly Arrowhead - Johnstown Chiefs
- ECHL Mourns Loss Of Official Frank - ECHL
- Sea Wolves Weekly - Mississippi Sea Wolves
- Phoenix Continues Series with Las Vegas This Week at Home - Phoenix RoadRunners
- ECHL Today - ECHL
- Gladiators Weekly Update - Atlanta Gladiators
- Cyclones Win Four Straight - Cincinnati Cyclones
- Gladiators Acquire Fuller from Augusta - Atlanta Gladiators
- Royals Suffer Late Game Loss in Dayton, 4-3 - Reading Royals
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent South Carolina Stingrays Stories
- Rays Agree to Terms with Forward Dylan Steman
- Stingrays Welcome MUSC Health as New Healthcare Partner
- Mark Cooper Returns for 2nd Season in SC
- Stingrays to Open 2020-21 Season in North Charleston on December 11
- Defender Brett Orr Joins Stingrays on Blue Line