Redbirds Reveal 2020 Season Schedule
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Redbirds have announced their schedule for the 2020 season, which features 70 scheduled games at AutoZone Park spanning the beginning of April through the start of September.
Opening Night at AutoZone Park is Thursday, April 9 against the Omaha Storm Chasers, and the regular season home schedule ends with a four-game series with the Nashville Sounds (Rangers) concluding on Labor Day (Sept. 7).
Memphis plays 16 games against the seven other Pacific Coast League American Conference teams and hosts Sacramento (Giants), Fresno (Nationals), Tacoma (Mariners), and Reno (Diamondbacks) from the Pacific Conference while traveling to Albuquerque (Rockies), El Paso (Padres), Salt Lake (Angels), and Las Vegas (Athletics).
A new team joins the PCL in 2020, as the Miami Marlins' affiliate moves from New Orleans to Wichita. The Redbirds host the Wichita club from April 21-23 and May 21-25 and visit Kansas from April 14-16 and July 8-12.
The 2020 Triple-A All-Star Game will be played on July 15 in Moosic, Pa., at the home of the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre RailRiders.
The 2020 campaign will be the 23rd season of PCL play for the Redbirds since 1998 and the 122nd in the history of professional baseball in Memphis dating back to 1877.
Fans interested in supporting the Redbirds during the 2020 season can secure the best seats at the lowest price through one of several Season Membership options starting at just $15 per game. For a limited time, a $200 per seat deposit secures tickets for 2020 and comes with complimentary tickets for the last two home games of the 2019 regular season along with the 2019 Triple-A National Championship Game at AutoZone Park coming up next month on Sept. 17.
For more details, visit www.memphisredbirds.com/seasonmemberships or call (901) 721-6000.
Additional information on the upcoming 2020 season will be announced in the coming weeks and months.
• Discuss this story on the Pacific Coast League message board...
Pacific Coast League Stories from August 19, 2019
- Sounds Score Early to Send Dodgers to 11-5 Defeat - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Sounds Crush Dodgers to Start Road Trip - Nashville Sounds
- Missions Lose to Iowa - San Antonio Missions
- Rea Keeps Winning, Iowa Sinks San Antonio - Iowa Cubs
- Omaha Overwhelms Baby Cakes, 6-1 - New Orleans Baby Cakes
- Chupacabras Edge Musica 5-4 in Game One Thriller - Round Rock Express
- Redbirds Finish Just Short against Round Rock, 5-4 - Memphis Redbirds
- Chasers Club 'Cakes 6-1 - Omaha Storm Chasers
- Aderlin Rodriguez Named PCL Player of the Week - El Paso Chihuahuas
- Las Vegas Aviators Announce 2020 Home Schedule at Las Vegas BallparkÂ® - Las Vegas Aviators
- Nashville Sounds Game Information: Nashville Sounds (56-67) at Oklahoma City Dodgers (58-66) - Nashville Sounds
- Aviators, Las Vegas Ballpark to Host 2020 Triple-A Championship Game - Las Vegas Aviators
- Game Notes: San Antonio Missions at Iowa Cubs - San Antonio Missions
- Game Notes: Memphis Musica (59-66) vs Round Rock Chupacabras (75-49) - Memphis Redbirds
- OKC Dodgers Game Notes - August 19, 2019 - Oklahoma City Dodgers
- Las Vegas Aviators to Host 2020 Triple-A National Championship Game - PCL
- Rodriguez, Palumbo Named PCL Players of the Week for August 12 -18 - PCL
- Joe Palumbo Named PCL Pitcher of the Week - Nashville Sounds
- Redbirds Reveal 2020 Season Schedule - Memphis Redbirds
- River Cats' Penultimate Regular Season Homestand Kicks off Tonight - Sacramento River Cats
- King Felix Returns to Cheney Stadium on Monday for Rehab Assignment with Rainiers - Tacoma Rainiers
- Generating a Blowout Victory - San Antonio Missions
- Aviators Power Way Past Isotopes, 7-2 - Las Vegas Aviators
- Aviators Take Series Finale from Isotopes 7-2 - Albuquerque Isotopes
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Memphis Redbirds Stories
- Triple-A National Champion to be Crowned Tomorrow Night
- Triple-A Baseball, Allegiant Announce Historic On-Field Jersey Partnership
- Redbirds, "I Love Memphis" Partner for $5 Tickets for Triple-A National Championship Game
- Ponce de Leon Named Pacific Coast League Player of the Month
- Garcia, Ponce de Leon Named Cardinals Minor League Player and Pitcher of the Month