Rampage Assign Joe Fallon To Las Vegas
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio Rampage General Manager Brad Treliving today announced that the American Hockey League (AHL) club has assigned goaltender Joe Fallon to their ECHL affiliate, the Las Vegas Wranglers.
Fallon, 25, appeared in one preseason game with the Rampage on Sept. 30 against the Texas Stars stopping all 16 shots he faced in 28 minutes of play.
The Bemidji, Minn. native split the 2009-10 season between the Rockford Ice Hogs and the Peoria Rivermen. With Rockford he saw action in 29 games recording a 15-10-1 record including his first AHL shutout. He was traded from the Chicago Blackhawks along with Daryl Boyle to the St. Louis Blues in exchange for Hannu Toivonen and Danny Richmond. He posted a 4-6-0 record in 10 games with the Rivermen, the Blues' AHL affiliate.
The 6-foot-3, 190-pound netminder was drafted by the Chicago Blackhawks in the 6th round (167th overall) of the 2005 NHL Draft.
The Rampage host the Peoria Rivermen this Friday at 7 p.m. at the AT&T Center and will feature the return of Dollar Drink Nights in which fans can buy fountain soda and draft beer for only $1. Individual tickets start at $10 and can be purchased online at sarampage.com, at the AT&T Center Southeast Box Office or by calling a Rampage sales representative at (210) 444-5554.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 13, 2010
- Monarchs Assign Fransson to Russia - Manchester Monarchs
- Wolf Pack Notebook - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack's Skating Specialist - Connecticut Whale
- Rangers Assign Forward Tim Kennedy to Wolf Pack - Connecticut Whale
- Tenth Season Of Wolves Adopt-A-Dog Program Begins Saturday - Chicago Wolves
- Coyotes Announce Affiliation Agreement With Arizona Sundogs - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms and Devils to Challenge for 2nd Annual Time Warner Cable Cup - Adirondack Phantoms
- Moose once again Go Pink in October for "Keeping Abreast" - Manitoba Moose
- Moose serve up third annual community pancake breakfast at Gateway Community Centre - Manitoba Moose
- Rampage Assign Joe Fallon To Las Vegas - San Antonio Rampage
- B-sens Release Goaltender Shane Connelly - Binghamton Senators
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- IceHogs Assign Leblanc To Toledo - Rockford IceHogs
- CT Whale/Wolf Pack Weekly Release - Connecticut Whale
- Matt McIlvane Assigned to Bloomington - Peoria Rivermen
- SJ Sharks Assign Goaltender Thomas Greiss to Worcester - Worcester Sharks
- Amerks Serve Families at Ronald McDonald House - Rochester Americans
- NHL Network U.S. to Air 10 AHL Games in 2010-11 - AHL
- Wolves Open Home Schedule Saturday - Chicago Wolves
- Wolves Add 18 Games on My50 Chicago to Broadcast Slate - Chicago Wolves
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Announce Details of Change of Pace 'Wing of the Year' Award - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent San Antonio Rampage Stories
- Jake Walman Named Rampage 2019-20 IOA/American Specialty Man of the Year
- Admirals Top Rampage with Third Period Outburst
- Ingram Leads Admirals to Shutout Win over Rampage
- Stars Defeat Chimuelos on Late Robertson Goal
- Comeback Effort Falls Short against Grand Rapids