Wolves Add 18 Games on My50 Chicago to Broadcast Slate
The Chicago Wolves will air 18 games on My50 Chicago (WPWR) this season, marking the second year of the club's partnership with the network. An additional 60 regular-season games, along with every playoff contest, will be broadcast live on Comcast Network 100.
"We are thrilled to partner with My50 again for another season of Chicago Wolves hockey," said Wolves President Mike Gordon. "The 18 games on My50, combined with the 60 games on Comcast Network 100, will make this season the most aggressive television broadcast schedule in Wolves history. We are proud of our organization's commitment to sharing our games with the community and continually increasing our footprint in Chicagoland."
The following 18 Wolves contests will appear on My50 Chicago:
Sat., Oct. 16 vs. Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
Sat., Nov. 20 vs. Houston, 7 p.m.
Sun., Nov. 21 vs. Lake Erie, 4 p.m.
Tue., Nov. 23 vs. Lake Erie, 7 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 18 vs. Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
Sat., Jan. 8 vs. Hamilton, 7 p.m.
Sun., Jan. 9 vs. Toronto, 3 p.m.
Sat., Jan. 29 at Oklahoma City, 7 p.m.
Sat., Feb. 5 vs. Peoria, 7 p.m.
Sat., Feb. 19 vs. Texas, 7 p.m.
Wed., Feb. 23 vs. Rockford, 7 p.m.
Sat., Feb. 26 vs. Peoria, 7 p.m.
Sun., March 6 vs. Manitoba, 3 p.m.
Sun., March 20 vs. Oklahoma City, 3 p.m.
Fri., March 25 at Milwaukee, 7 p.m.
Sun., March 27 vs. Rockford, 3 p.m.
Sat., April 2 vs. Houston, 7 p.m.
Sat., April 9 vs. San Antonio, 7 p.m.
WPWR My50 is part of the Fox Television Stations, one of the largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 27 stations in 18 markets and covering nearly 37.34% of U.S. television homes. This includes six duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix and Orlando.
For more information, or to inquire about tickets, visit chicagowolves.com or call 1-800-THE-WOLVES.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 13, 2010
- Monarchs Assign Fransson to Russia - Manchester Monarchs
- Wolf Pack Notebook - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack's Skating Specialist - Connecticut Whale
- Rangers Assign Forward Tim Kennedy to Wolf Pack - Connecticut Whale
- Tenth Season Of Wolves Adopt-A-Dog Program Begins Saturday - Chicago Wolves
- Coyotes Announce Affiliation Agreement With Arizona Sundogs - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms and Devils to Challenge for 2nd Annual Time Warner Cable Cup - Adirondack Phantoms
- Moose once again Go Pink in October for "Keeping Abreast" - Manitoba Moose
- Moose serve up third annual community pancake breakfast at Gateway Community Centre - Manitoba Moose
- Rampage Assign Joe Fallon To Las Vegas - San Antonio Rampage
- B-sens Release Goaltender Shane Connelly - Binghamton Senators
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- IceHogs Assign Leblanc To Toledo - Rockford IceHogs
- CT Whale/Wolf Pack Weekly Release - Connecticut Whale
- Matt McIlvane Assigned to Bloomington - Peoria Rivermen
- SJ Sharks Assign Goaltender Thomas Greiss to Worcester - Worcester Sharks
- Amerks Serve Families at Ronald McDonald House - Rochester Americans
- NHL Network U.S. to Air 10 AHL Games in 2010-11 - AHL
- Wolves Open Home Schedule Saturday - Chicago Wolves
- Wolves Add 18 Games on My50 Chicago to Broadcast Slate - Chicago Wolves
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Announce Details of Change of Pace 'Wing of the Year' Award - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.