Moose serve up third annual community pancake breakfast at Gateway Community Centre
The Manitoba Moose today announced details of their third annual Manitoba Moose Community Pancake Breakfast, presented by Tim Hortons, to take place at Gateway Community Centre on Sunday, October 17th from 9:00 to 11:00 am.
Every member of the Manitoba Moose, along with Mick E. Moose, will be in attendance at 1717 Gateway Road on Sunday to serve pancakes, sign autographs and unveil the Gateway Flyers/Manitoba Moose jersey the team will wear on Hockey Night in Manitoba on February 19th, 2011 when the Moose host the Lake Erie Monsters. Everyone in attendance will also be eligible to win exciting door prizes including Moose jerseys, hats, toques and more.
Gateway Community Centre earned the right to host the breakfast and see their jersey worn in an AHL game by winning top prize in last season's Manitoba Moose Community Jersey Program. The highly successful and fun program will once again continue in 2010-11 which means community clubs are once again eligible to receive credit for every Manitoba Moose ticket purchased through Ticketmaster or at the Moose office. A full list of community clubs and codes are found on www.moosehockey.com/jerseypromo. All registered community clubs in the province are once again eligible. The community club with the most tickets purchased will then have the honour of having their jersey worn by the entire Moose team during a regular season AHL game in 2011-12. The winning club will also receive two game-worn Moose Community Club jerseys autographed by the players, as well as the pancake breakfast next October.
In addition, the community club that finishes in second place will host a full Manitoba Moose outdoor practice at their community centre during the 2011-12 season, featuring all Moose players and coaching staff as well as a full team autograph signing following the practice.
This year, Kirkfield Westwood Community Centre earned the right to host the Moose practice outside on January 9th, 2011.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 13, 2010
- Monarchs Assign Fransson to Russia - Manchester Monarchs
- Wolf Pack Notebook - Connecticut Whale
- Wolf Pack's Skating Specialist - Connecticut Whale
- Rangers Assign Forward Tim Kennedy to Wolf Pack - Connecticut Whale
- Tenth Season Of Wolves Adopt-A-Dog Program Begins Saturday - Chicago Wolves
- Coyotes Announce Affiliation Agreement With Arizona Sundogs - San Antonio Rampage
- Phantoms and Devils to Challenge for 2nd Annual Time Warner Cable Cup - Adirondack Phantoms
- Moose once again Go Pink in October for "Keeping Abreast" - Manitoba Moose
- Moose serve up third annual community pancake breakfast at Gateway Community Centre - Manitoba Moose
- Rampage Assign Joe Fallon To Las Vegas - San Antonio Rampage
- B-sens Release Goaltender Shane Connelly - Binghamton Senators
- Pirates Weekly - Portland Pirates
- IceHogs Assign Leblanc To Toledo - Rockford IceHogs
- CT Whale/Wolf Pack Weekly Release - Connecticut Whale
- Matt McIlvane Assigned to Bloomington - Peoria Rivermen
- SJ Sharks Assign Goaltender Thomas Greiss to Worcester - Worcester Sharks
- Amerks Serve Families at Ronald McDonald House - Rochester Americans
- NHL Network U.S. to Air 10 AHL Games in 2010-11 - AHL
- Wolves Open Home Schedule Saturday - Chicago Wolves
- Wolves Add 18 Games on My50 Chicago to Broadcast Slate - Chicago Wolves
- Falcons Weekly Notes - Springfield Falcons
- Crunch Announce Details of Change of Pace 'Wing of the Year' Award - Syracuse Crunch
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Manitoba Moose Stories
- Claude Noel Named Head Coach of Winnipeg NHL Team
- TNSE Launches "Drive to 13,000" to Secure NHL Franchise in Winnipeg
- Canucks Recall Chris Tanev, Eddie Lack, Sergei Shirokov, Aaron Volpatti and Alex Bolduc
- Moose Eliminated by Bulldogs in Triple Overtime
- Moose Won't Back Down