Philadelphia Union Announce New Partnership with Primepoint HRMS & Payroll
CHESTER, Pa. - Philadelphia Union today announced a new partnership with Primepoint , making the company the official payroll provider, as well as the official human resource management service of the Philadelphia Union and Talen Energy Stadium.
Under the partnership Primepoint will also be the presenting partner of "assist of the month," promoted on Union digital pages. Through this conjunction fans can vote for the assist of the month, and each month one fan will be chosen as a winner to get a prize pack and tickets. There will also be a donation amount for every assist that will benefit a worthy non-profit organization to be announced.
"Our goal at the Union is to surround ourselves with corporate partners that are more than sponsors but can make our organization even better," said Jean-Paul Dardenne, Senior Vice President, Corporate Partnerships for Philadelphia Union. "Primepoint exemplifies and exceeds this goal as they are helping us take our payroll and human resources to the next level."
Al Bothwell, Primepoint CEO said "Philadelphia is an important growth market for Primepoint and we're excited to have our brand associated with a highly respected Philadelphia brand like the Union. We're looking forward to a great partnership. We approach all of our customer relationships with a team spirit that adds to our ability to offer and support custom solutions for each business's distinctive needs. Like most organizations their size, the team's staff and stadium need sound payroll and HR solutions that are backed by a high level of customer service, which makes Primepoint the ideal partner."
Additionally, Primepoint now owns the naming rights to a private room in the stadium club where premium guests can enjoy the game, now named Primepoint Club.
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 12, 2019
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Toronto FC - April 13, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Preview: Sporting Hosts New York Red Bulls on Sunday - Sporting Kansas City
- Home Opener Saturday Afternoon at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- MLS WORKS and ESPN Announce 2019 Special Olympics Unified Sports Soccer Exchange Program - MLS
- Minnesota United Announces Food and Beverage Program at Allianz Field - Minnesota United FC
- What's New at Stade Saputo in 2019 - Montreal Impact
- Colorado Rapids Loan Forward Niki Jackson to Charlotte Independence - Colorado Rapids
- Philadelphia Union Announce New Partnership with Primepoint HRMS & Payroll - Philadelphia Union
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. Atlanta United FC - New England Revolution
- LAFC Takes on FC Cincinnati at Banc of California Stadium on Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Take Part in the FC St-Joseph International Tournament for the First Time - Montreal Impact
- It's Saturday Night Lights: 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvPOR - FC Dallas
- Preview: Orlando City Travels to Face Real Salt Lake - Orlando City SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. New York City FC - Minnesota United FC
- Quakes to Celebrate Earth Day with Activations on Match Day - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo Loans DF Sam Junqua to RGV FC for Saturday Clash with OKC Energy FC - Houston Dynamo
- Twitch Announced as Exclusive Streaming Destination for 2019 Generation adidas Cup - MLS
- Storylines | City vs. Real Salt Lake - Orlando City SC
- Real Salt Lake Returns to Rio Tinto Stadium Saturday to Host Orlando City SC - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New England Revolution - Atlanta United FC
- Columbus Crew SC Sends Jon Kempin, Luis Argudo and JJ Williams on Loan - Columbus Crew SC
- New York City FC and ESPN Deportes Radio AM1050 to Bring Spanish-Language Game Coverage to Tri-State Area - New York City FC
- Sporting Falls to Monterrey in Champions League Semis - Sporting Kansas City
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Giancarlo Gonzalez - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Philadelphia Union Stories
- First-place Union remain unbeaten in their last six games after draw in front of sellout Talen Energy Stadium crowd
- Union win on the road in Toronto for the first time since 2014
- Union's Mark McKenzie, Matt Real Called up by United States Under-20 National Team Ahead of 2019 FIFA U-20 World Cup
- Philadelphia Union Receive $175,000 in General Allocation Money from Nashville SC
- Philadelphia Union Sign Forward Michee Ngalina