Real Salt Lake Returns to Rio Tinto Stadium Saturday to Host Orlando City SC
SANDY, Utah - Real Salt Lake returns to Rio Tinto Stadium on Saturday, April 13th to host Orlando City SC with kickoff set for 7:00p MT.
A "RIOT" ticket special highlights Saturday's match against Orlando City SC with fans able to purchase tickets in the stadium's south goal for just $15. Fans can purchase tickets in The Riot supporter's section by going to RSL.com/promo and using code: RIOT. General admission tickets to Saturday's start at just $17 and are available at RSL.com or by calling 844.REAL.TIX.
RSL is coming off the back of a narrow 1-0 loss to Seattle Sounders FC last Saturday, a match that saw FW Sam Johnson start his first match for the club. Against Seattle, FW Jefferson Savarino nearly helped RSL walk away from CenturyLink Field with a point, but his effort clattered off the post to see RSL drop its fourth straight match.
RSL Academy products continue to reign supreme during the 2019 Major League Soccer season having played a total of 1,881 minutes through six matches. Former RSL Academy men DFs Aaron Herrera and Brooks Lennon have played every minute for RSL this season.
RSL and Orlando City have met on just four occasions since the Florida side's inception in MLS in 2015. RSL has never claimed victory over OCSC, holding a 0-2-2 all-time record against the Lions. In last season's matchup at Orlando City Stadium, RSL began heavily on the front foot when FW Corey Baird clipped home in the 12thminute for the early lead. The hosts took over the match in the second half, scoring three unanswered goals to ultimately secure a 3-1 victory. Orlando enters the weekend having topped RSL's Rocky Mountain rival Colorado Rapids 4-3 a week prior as star midfielder Luis Nani scored twice.
How to Follow Real Salt Lake vs. Orlando City SC - Sat., April 13, 2019
- Coverage Begins: 6:30 p.m. MT
- Local TV: KMYU with David James (play-by-play), Brian Dunseth (color) & Samantha Yarock (sideline)
- Digital Streaming: KSL TV App
- English Radio: ESPN700 with Bill Riley (play-by-play) & Jay Nolly (color)
- Spanish Radio: 107.1 FM
• Discuss this story on the Major League Soccer message board...
Major League Soccer Stories from April 12, 2019
- Game Notes: Sounders FC vs. Toronto FC - April 13, 2019 - Seattle Sounders FC
- Preview: Sporting Hosts New York Red Bulls on Sunday - Sporting Kansas City
- Home Opener Saturday Afternoon at Stade Saputo - Montreal Impact
- MLS WORKS and ESPN Announce 2019 Special Olympics Unified Sports Soccer Exchange Program - MLS
- Minnesota United Announces Food and Beverage Program at Allianz Field - Minnesota United FC
- What's New at Stade Saputo in 2019 - Montreal Impact
- Colorado Rapids Loan Forward Niki Jackson to Charlotte Independence - Colorado Rapids
- Philadelphia Union Announce New Partnership with Primepoint HRMS & Payroll - Philadelphia Union
- Game Preview: New England Revolution vs. Atlanta United FC - New England Revolution
- LAFC Takes on FC Cincinnati at Banc of California Stadium on Saturday Night - Los Angeles FC
- Impact to Take Part in the FC St-Joseph International Tournament for the First Time - Montreal Impact
- It's Saturday Night Lights: 5 Things You Need to Know About #FCDvPOR - FC Dallas
- Preview: Orlando City Travels to Face Real Salt Lake - Orlando City SC
- Minnesota United FC vs. New York City FC - Minnesota United FC
- Quakes to Celebrate Earth Day with Activations on Match Day - San Jose Earthquakes
- Houston Dynamo Loans DF Sam Junqua to RGV FC for Saturday Clash with OKC Energy FC - Houston Dynamo
- Twitch Announced as Exclusive Streaming Destination for 2019 Generation adidas Cup - MLS
- Storylines | City vs. Real Salt Lake - Orlando City SC
- Real Salt Lake Returns to Rio Tinto Stadium Saturday to Host Orlando City SC - Real Salt Lake
- Match Preview: Atlanta United vs. New England Revolution - Atlanta United FC
- Columbus Crew SC Sends Jon Kempin, Luis Argudo and JJ Williams on Loan - Columbus Crew SC
- New York City FC and ESPN Deportes Radio AM1050 to Bring Spanish-Language Game Coverage to Tri-State Area - New York City FC
- Sporting Falls to Monterrey in Champions League Semis - Sporting Kansas City
- LA Galaxy Sign Defender Giancarlo Gonzalez - LA Galaxy
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.