Panthers Loan F Dryden Hunt to T-Birds
SUNRISE, Fla. - Florida Panthers President of Hockey Operations & General Manager Dale Tallon announced today that the Panthers have loaned forward Dryden Hunt to the club's American Hockey League affiliate, the Springfield Thunderbirds.
Hunt, 23, has skated in 20 games for the Panthers this season, posting four assists, 24 penalty minutes, and an even plus-minus rating.
Over 109 AHL games over the past two seasons, Hunt has produced 46 goals and 44 assists for 90 points with the Thunderbirds. He has recorded 23 goals in back-to-back AHL seasons.
In a separate roster transaction, the Thunderbirds have announced that they have recalled forward Rodrigo Abols from the Greenville Swamp Rabbits of the ECHL. In four games with the Swamp Rabbits, Abols scored three goals and added one assist. He has one assist in four games played with Springfield this season.
For more ticket information or to become a 2019-20 Springfield Thunderbirds ticket package member, or to purchase single game tickets, call (413) 739-GOAL (4625) or visit www.SpringfieldThunderbirds.com.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 18, 2019
- Wolves Insider: 1,000th Home Game - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: November 18 - Manitoba Moose
- Panthers Recall F Dominic Toninato from Thunderbirds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Forward Logan O'Connor - Colorado Eagles
- 70's Night Renamed in Honor of KISS Concert - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, November 18-24 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Senators Recall Veronneau from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Roadrunners Weekly: November 18 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Mikhail Berdin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Manitoba Moose
- Panthers Loan F Dryden Hunt to T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Manitoba's Mikhail Berdin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Predators Recall Olivier, Santini - Milwaukee Admirals
- Morgan Frost Earns First NHL Recall - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Streak Halted in San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Snap Skid, Get 7-1 Victory over Tucson - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Springfield Thunderbirds Stories
- Never Say Die T-Birds Erase 2-Goal Deficit in Final Minute, Win in OT
- Bednard Brilliant to Earn 4-1 T-Birds Win in AHL Debut
- Springfield Thunderbirds Announce Hockey Fights Cancer Donations
- T-Birds Visit Crunch, Bruins this Weekend
- Florida Panthers Recall G Sam Montembeault