Senators Recall Veronneau from Belleville
The Ottawa Senators have recalled forward Max Veronneau from the Belleville Senators.
Veronneau has tallied three goals and six points in 14 games in the AHL this year.
The Ottawa native appeared in 12 NHL games last season after finishing his collegiate career with Princeton where he had four points (two goals).
Belleville is back in action Wednesday when they host Manitoba. Tickets are available.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 18, 2019
- Wolves Insider: 1,000th Home Game - Chicago Wolves
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: November 18 - Manitoba Moose
- Panthers Recall F Dominic Toninato from Thunderbirds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Colorado Avalanche Recall Forward Logan O'Connor - Colorado Eagles
- 70's Night Renamed in Honor of KISS Concert - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Weekly, November 18-24 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- American Hockey League Announces Suspension - AHL
- Senators Recall Veronneau from Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Roadrunners Weekly: November 18 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Mikhail Berdin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - Manitoba Moose
- Panthers Loan F Dryden Hunt to T-Birds - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Manitoba's Mikhail Berdin Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Predators Recall Olivier, Santini - Milwaukee Admirals
- Morgan Frost Earns First NHL Recall - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Streak Halted in San Jose - Tucson Roadrunners
- Barracuda Snap Skid, Get 7-1 Victory over Tucson - San Jose Barracuda
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.