Ottawa Assigns Balcers to Belleville
The Ottawa Senators have assigned forward Rudolfs Balcers to the Belleville Senators.
Balcers has yet to play this season after suffering a lower-body injury in preseason with Ottawa.
Last year, Balcers played 36 games with Ottawa, tallying five goals and 14 points. He also lined up in 43 games with Belleville adding 31 points (17 goals).
The Sens return to action Wednesday when they visit Laval to complete a four-game road trip. Belleville is back home Friday against Bridgeport and tickets are available.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from November 12, 2019
- Monsters Drop 4-2 Decision to Griffins - Cleveland Monsters
- Anaheim Ducks Announce Roster Moves - San Diego Gulls
- Condors Raise Record $37,645 for Charity Through Moon Landing Jersey Auction - Bakersfield Condors
- Bears Weekly: Hershey Prepares for Baby Pens and Defending Champs - Hershey Bears
- Syracuse Crunch Loan Goaltender Zach Fucale to Orlando Solar Bears - Syracuse Crunch
- Capitals Loan Riley Sutter to Hershey - Hershey Bears
- 'Canes Reassign Luostarinen to Charlotte - Charlotte Checkers
- Rampage Silenced by Miska in Loss to Eagles - San Antonio Rampage
- The Bridgeport Report: Week 6 - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Eagles Sweep Road Trip with 3-1 Win over San Antonio - Colorado Eagles
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Blue Jackets Assign Defenseman Adam Clendening to Monsters - Cleveland Monsters
- Kings Recall Matt Luff - Ontario Reign
- Weekly: Penguins Defense Clamps Down in Last Two Wins - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Griffins Battle Monsters and IceHogs - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Thunderbirds Host 3rd Annual T-Birds 101 School Day Game - Springfield Thunderbirds
- Ottawa Assigns Balcers to Belleville - Belleville Senators
- Amerks Specialty Jerseys Available for Purchase on Dash Starting this Season - Rochester Americans
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.