Moose Announce Roster Moves
WINNIPEG - The Manitoba Moose Hockey Club announced today the team has recalled defencemen Charles-David Beaudoin and Hayden Shaw from its ECHL affiliate, the Jacksonville Icemen. The team also reassigned forward Alexis D'Aoust to Jacksonville and released forward Hunter Fejes from his professional tryout.
Beaudoin, 25, has seven points (2G, 5A) in 20 games with the Icemen this season. He appeared in 57 games with the Moose during the 2018-19 season, collecting seven points by scoring one goal and adding six assists. The Drummondville, Que. native spent the past two seasons with the Moose after making his AHL debut with the Binghamton Senators in 2016-17. Beaudoin has collected 17 points (2G, 15A) in 99 career AHL games.
Shaw, 23, leads Icemen defenders with nine points (2G, 7A) in 19 games. The rookie pro totalled 10 points (3G, 7A) in 37 games during his final season of eligibility with the University of North Dakota in 2018-19. Through his four seasons at North Dakota, the Woodbury, Minn. product accumulated 37 points (10G, 27A) in 137 NCAA games. Shaw also skated in nine ECHL games with Jacksonville last season, recording one assist.
D'Aoust, 23, recorded one assist in four games during his stint with the Moose. He has five points (3G, 2A) in 10 games with Jacksonville this season. During the 2018-19 campaign, D'Aoust posted 12 points (7G, 5A) in 42 games with the Moose. The Trois-Rivieres, Que. product also racked up 15 points (7G, 8A) in 12 games with Jacksonville last season.
Fejes, 25, posted one assist in seven games with the Moose. He has collected nine points (4G, 5A) in 12 games with the ECHL's Orlando Solars Bears this season. The forward appeared in 42 games with the Moose during the 2018-19 season where he posted eight points (3G, 5A).
The Moose open a five-game road swing Wednesday night against the Texas Stars. Tune in on TSN 1290, moosehockey.com/listenlive and AHLTV starting at 6:45 p.m. CT.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 10, 2019
- Admirals Post 56 Shots in 2-1 OT Loss - Milwaukee Admirals
- Monsters Fall to Rocket in Seven-Round Shootout, 3-2 - Cleveland Monsters
- Pucks and Paws Day Set for December 29 - San Jose Barracuda
- Iowa Wild Announces Signings - Iowa Wild
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Weekly: Vanecek Shines, Bears Complete Perfect Week - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Paul Relishing Full-Time NHL Opportunity - Belleville Senators
- Colorado Completes Series of Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- Wolf Pack Return Shawn McBride to Norfolk - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Flames Recall Matthew Phillips - Stockton Heat
- Kelly Klima Returns to Rapid City - Tucson Roadrunners
- Weekly: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Takes to the Road for Games against North Division - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Cory Conacher to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Detroit Assigns Madison Bowey to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Derek Carr Youth Jersey Giveaway Highlights Condors Weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- San Diego Gulls to Participate in 25th Annual Shop with a Jock Tonight - San Diego Gulls
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins Start Six-Game Road Trip in California - Grand Rapids Griffins
- 2020 Home Schedule to Feature North Division Rivalries - Belleville Senators
- Jets Assign Mason Appleton to Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Dallas Stars Appoint Neil Graham as Texas Stars Head Coach - Texas Stars
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Game 24 Preview: Tucson at Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.