2020 Home Schedule to Feature North Division Rivalries
Single-game tickets for all Belleville Senators regular season home games in 2020 are now available for purchase and the North Division is going to be on full display at CAA Arena.
Of the Sens' 20 home games in 2020, 16 of them will be North Division contests. Here's a more detailed breakdown of how the Sens' home schedule looks beginning in the New Year.
Canada on Canada action will be prominent in the New Year as there will be eight all-Canadian matchups at CAA Arena. The Toronto Marlies visit four times while the Laval Rocket stop in three times. The Manitoba Moose also make their second visit of the season in late February.
North Division action:
As mentioned above, 80 per cent of the games in 2020 will be North Division matchups. Taking out the seven aforementioned games against Toronto and Laval, the Sens host Rochester and Utica three times, Syracuse twice and Binghamton once. The North Division playoff race could very well be decided in Belleville.
With 16 games taking place against North Division opponents, and the visit of Manitoba, three teams will make their only trips to CAA Arena in the New Year. Lehigh Valley, AHL affiliate of the Philadelphia Flyers, visit Jan. 4, Grand Rapids, AHL affiliate of the Detroit Red Wings, stop by March 20 while the Springfield Thunderbirds, AHL affiliate of the Florida Panthers, come April 1.
Tickets for Senators 2020 regular season home games are available or visiting the Sens' Box Office.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from December 10, 2019
- Admirals Post 56 Shots in 2-1 OT Loss - Milwaukee Admirals
- Monsters Fall to Rocket in Seven-Round Shootout, 3-2 - Cleveland Monsters
- Pucks and Paws Day Set for December 29 - San Jose Barracuda
- Iowa Wild Announces Signings - Iowa Wild
- Phantoms Power Play - Lehigh Valley Phantoms
- Bears Weekly: Vanecek Shines, Bears Complete Perfect Week - Hershey Bears
- Crunch Weekly - Syracuse Crunch
- Paul Relishing Full-Time NHL Opportunity - Belleville Senators
- Colorado Completes Series of Transactions - Colorado Eagles
- Wolf Pack Return Shawn McBride to Norfolk - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Flames Recall Matthew Phillips - Stockton Heat
- Kelly Klima Returns to Rapid City - Tucson Roadrunners
- Weekly: Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Takes to the Road for Games against North Division - Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins
- Tampa Bay Lightning Reassign Forward Cory Conacher to Syracuse Crunch - Syracuse Crunch
- Detroit Assigns Madison Bowey to Griffins - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Derek Carr Youth Jersey Giveaway Highlights Condors Weekend - Bakersfield Condors
- San Diego Gulls to Participate in 25th Annual Shop with a Jock Tonight - San Diego Gulls
- Moose Announce Roster Moves - Manitoba Moose
- Griffins Start Six-Game Road Trip in California - Grand Rapids Griffins
- 2020 Home Schedule to Feature North Division Rivalries - Belleville Senators
- Jets Assign Mason Appleton to Manitoba - Manitoba Moose
- Dallas Stars Appoint Neil Graham as Texas Stars Head Coach - Texas Stars
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Game 24 Preview: Tucson at Iowa - Tucson Roadrunners
- Last Week around the Leagues - OSC Original by Fran Stuchbury
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Belleville Senators Stories
- Ottawa's 2021 23-Man Roster Includes Seven Belleville Graduates Plus Three More on Taxi Squad
- Colby Williams Signs One Year AHL Contract with the Belleville Senators
- Cole Reinhardt Earns Amateur Tryout with Belleville Senators
- LaBate Inks a New AHL Contract with the Belleville Senators
- Cole Cassels Rejoins Belleville Senators on One Year AHL Deal