Monsters Weekly: October 14, 2019
Monsters Weekly Storylines
This weekend, the Monsters will encounter their first stretch of three games in three days this season, starting with a 7:05 p.m. faceoff against the Rochester Americans on Friday night before back-to-back games against the Toronto Marlies at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. All of Cleveland's 'three-in-three' weekends will take place on the road this season with the other two looming in mid-January and mid-February.
Kole Sherwood recorded the Monsters' first multi-goal game this season when he scored twice in a 6-3 home loss to the Syracuse Crunch on Saturday. Sam Vigneault appeared in his first game of the season in Cleveland's 2-1 home loss to the Crunch on Friday and scored his first goal of the season. Forward Stefan Matteau also made his Monsters debut during Cleveland's Home Opening Weekend playing in both games against the Crunch and recording his first goal of the season on Saturday.
2019-20 Monsters Single Game Tickets are on sale NOW starting at ONLY $10 PER SEAT! Monsters Hockey Club Memberships are also available, providing members the lowest possible ticket prices, best seat locations, exclusive members only events like the Monsters' annual Meet the Team party and an exclusive, FREE Monsters Jersey or Hoodie! Group outing and birthday bash packages for ten or more people are also on sale now. All tickets can be purchased at ClevelandMonsters.com, by calling (216) 420-0000 or by visiting any Northern Ohio Discount Drug Mart. Be sure to follow the Monsters on Twitter @monstershockey, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/monstershockey, and on Instagram @monstershockey.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2019
- Wolves Insider: Huge Weekend Ahead - Chicago Wolves
- Rocket Dominate IceHogs with a Brilliant Performance and a Convincing 3-1 Triumph - Laval Rocket
- Eagles Recall Goaltender Hunter Miska from Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners Weekly: October 14 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Send McCrea to Walleye - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Weekly, October 14-20 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Amerks Recall Houser from Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Loan Jeff Taylor to Maine - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: October 14 - Manitoba Moose
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Travis Boyd Named CCM/AHL Player of Week - Hershey Bears
- Coyotes Recall Kyle Capobianco from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Hershey's Travis Boyd Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Canucks Recall Zane McIntyre, Eliot Returned from Kalamazoo - Utica Comets
- Monsters Weekly: October 14, 2019 - Cleveland Monsters
- Islanders Recall Wahlstrom - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.
Other Recent Cleveland Monsters Stories
- Monsters Announce New Television Program on SportsTime Ohio, Monsters OT, Presented by University Hospitals Sports Medicine
- Monsters Sign Forward Carson Meyer to AHL Contract
- Monsters Sign Defenseman Thomas Schemitsch to AHL Contract
- Cavs, Monsters and Charge Announce Multi-Year Extension of Radio Broadcast Agreement
- Monsters Sign Forward Tyler Sikura to AHL Contract