Canucks Recall Zane McIntyre, Eliot Returned from Kalamazoo
Utica, N.Y. - Vancouver Canucks General Manager Jim Benning announced today that the club has recalled goaltender Zane McIntyre from the Comets. Additionally, defenseman Mitch Eliot was returned from his loan to Kalamazoo.
McIntyre has started both games for Utica this season, going 2-0-0 with a 2.92 goals-against average and .903 save percentage.
Eliot played one game with the Wings during his stint, recording five shots on goal.
• Discuss this story on the American Hockey League message board...
American Hockey League Stories from October 14, 2019
- Wolves Insider: Huge Weekend Ahead - Chicago Wolves
- Rocket Dominate IceHogs with a Brilliant Performance and a Convincing 3-1 Triumph - Laval Rocket
- Eagles Recall Goaltender Hunter Miska from Grizzlies - Colorado Eagles
- Roadrunners Weekly: October 14 - Tucson Roadrunners
- Griffins Send McCrea to Walleye - Grand Rapids Griffins
- Wolf Pack Weekly, October 14-20 - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Amerks Recall Houser from Cincinnati - Rochester Americans
- Wolf Pack Loan Jeff Taylor to Maine - Hartford Wolf Pack
- Manitoba Moose Weekly: October 14 - Manitoba Moose
- Amerks Weekly - Rochester Americans
- Travis Boyd Named CCM/AHL Player of Week - Hershey Bears
- Coyotes Recall Kyle Capobianco from Tucson - Tucson Roadrunners
- Hershey's Travis Boyd Named CCM/AHL Player of the Week - AHL
- Canucks Recall Zane McIntyre, Eliot Returned from Kalamazoo - Utica Comets
- Monsters Weekly: October 14, 2019 - Cleveland Monsters
- Islanders Recall Wahlstrom - Bridgeport Sound Tigers
The opinions expressed in this release are those of the organization issuing it, and do not necessarily reflect the thoughts or opinions of OurSports Central or its staff.